Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Black Keys "El Camino" on vinyl

Last edited by a moderator:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm diggin' these guys...

Clinic - Family

I bought a vinyl copy of this album which came with a coupon for 320Kbs MP3 download as well. Listened to the vinyl last night at home and the MP3 on the way into work this morning. Not too much different from the "Walking With Thee" album.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Mmmmmm Chrissie Hynde

And a two-fer with Shriley Manson

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
listening to hold music (vivaldi?) which sounds like poop over the phone of course

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
One of my favorite bands

Blue October - Overweight

Finally something from the new album... In an odd way, his voice reminds of Peter Gabriel.

BLUE OCTOBER "The Feel Again" from ANY MAN IN AMERICA

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Unlike Lonely Boy this video makes the song.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Some old German stereo recording of Bach Mass in B Minor from 1959 on vinyl. Hans Grischkat conducted it. I just couldn't handle any more pop. I guess somebody thinks it's worth 75 bucks. I admit that it sounds sweeter to me because of that. :)

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to a Loreena McKennit concert Saturday night at the NAC and she sang one of her main stays in that concert.

I can't listen to her music everyday but once in a while, the haunting melodic prose combined with her haunting voice just fits the bill. It was an awesome concert and I loved the different guitar like instruments being used.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Ben folds live. One of my fav albums ever. I've seen him live once and it absolutely blew my mind.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Live At The Checkerboard Lounge" on vinyl . I've been buying vinyl for years and this is only my 2nd album I've ever bought where the pressing came out a little dirty. On the B side of the first album,,,the recording sounds scratched. :( Other than that, the recording was flalwessly quiet. What a shame. The only other album was Styx Equinox.. side A pressed on both sides .

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'm going to Not So Silent Night tomorrow. Featuring: Jack White and Metric. The Shins will also be there, but I only like one song from them...lol

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Linn records is offering one new song every day for free to download... in studio master quality!

yes you must register, and they probably hope you will buy later, but this is very hazzle free, check it out :D

Linn's 24 days of christmas

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Few songs get to me like this one

I wonder what music Layne would have been making right now if he were still alive.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is simply magic....
Didula - Autumn Leaves

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers