Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I should have never listened to this album.. I'm hooked again

Von Bondies "Pawn Shoppe Heart on CD

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I should have never listened to this album.. I'm hooked again

Von Bondies "Pawn Shoppe Heart on CD

Love the drummers enthusiasm/energy. It makes the difference.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Love the drummers enthusiasm/energy. It makes the difference.
That drummer is really pounding the skins that's for sure. They've released three albums, that being their first one. All are top notch albums.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I went to the NAC here in Ottawa and listened to two works by Beethoven; Symphony #5 and his Piano Concerto #5 . The lead vionlinist was almost jumping out of his chair he was so into the music. Love Beethoven...my favorite composer of all time.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Another NAC night last night.. The orchestra played Beethoven's 2nd Symphony and Elgar's Violin Concerto

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
The Black Keys "El Camino" on CD

Little Black Submarines is my favorite cut from El Camino! Did you notice that the beat picks up exactly half way through the song? Tight stuff indeed :)
Cheers, Mac

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Black Keys "El Camino" on CD

I've been listening to this album a lot lately; it definitely grew on me. Little Black Submarines is my favorite track on there also. I've also been listening to a lot of Catch And Release, also an excellent album

Just felt like throwing this one in too since it might get more views here because I liked it and they are local.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I've been listening to this album a lot lately; it definitely grew on me. Little Black Submarines is my favorite track on there also. I've also been listening to a lot of Catch And Release, also an excellent album
I don't have that one I think?? Must check and rectify it if its missing from my collection. :p

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Back at the NAC last night and sat through Beethoven's 9th Symphony. All I can say is wow. I walked out of the concert hall fighting back as many tears as possible. I was truly moved. I've listened to this piece so many times on vinyl and CD but this is one piece you have to experience live.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Rush - Signals (DVD audio) from the vault set. November 3rd can't come soon enough!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis