Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Knack "Get The Knack" on vinyl. I realize I'm dating myslef but this is/was one awesome album.

Last edited by a moderator:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Spocks Beard "Self Titled" on CD

I find myself at odds with this album. There is not a bad song on this album but I find "On a Perfect Day" is by far the best song on that album that the rest seems mediocre.

skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Mumford and Sons new Babel cd. If you liked the first M&S album, you'll like this one too. It's not much different, sounds like the other part of the first album. I don't mean to make this sound negative, however, because, like the first, this CD is full of energy, fine songs, close harmonies and a sort of early 60's folkie revival energy and optimism. It seems to be bound to be a huge hit and unlike most big hits, I don't feel dumb listening to it. If you like this sort of music, don't miss it.

Mumford & Sons - Below My Feet (Live on SNL) - YouTube

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Never heard of this guy. Just saw him play and wow! I was impressed.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Soundtrack to "And It's Free, Life N times Of Chicago's Legendary Maxwell Street on CD.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Distorting guitars!! Sustained notes!! Fingers flying up and down the neck of the guitar!!! Whats not to love about it.!! :) Man thnaks. Need to look this guy up and add him into my collection.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I found out about him on another forum. Reminds me of Lenny Kravitz and Terence Trent D'arby(underrated talent). I bought it, but have not listened to it yet.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
He was the first act at the Bridge Benefit concert and I was impressed enough to buy the album. The album is an interesting mix of R&B and Blues-rock like that song, and I have been enjoying it for the last few days.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
This guy should have been bigger and vocal/lyrical skills just wow:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Myers Brothers Band...local Ottawa band that you swore were raised in Mississippi according to their sound

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis