Once again: what are you listening to now?

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Trews "No Time For Later" on CD. Just got their new CD "Hope and Ruin" but I haven't had a chance to play it.

From their first album...

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Porcupine Tree - Coma Divine: Live in Rome - CDs

Team Sleep - Team Sleep - CD

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Trews "Hope and Ruin" on CD. I played this 2 3 times over the weekend trying to like it. Its their weakest release by far and they have a few good songs on it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Linkin Park - Reanimation - CD

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Dream Theater - A Nightmare to Remember

majorloser

majorloser

Thanks Doug! This band rocks :cool:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/C7oH6Ku27Us?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/C7oH6Ku27Us?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Within Temptation- Faster. Man this chick is HOT, HOT, HOT!!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks Doug! This band rocks :cool:
You've not experienced DT? Rocks is an understatement!:cool: You gotta be cool with lots of different kinds of progressive hard rock because these boys have a wide range of influences.:)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
A friend turne me onto The Black Keys and I liked them so much I had to pick up the current album.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
A friend turne me onto The Black Keys and I liked them so much I had to pick up the current album.

I posted this song a few threads back but glad you stumbled across them anyway. :) I'm missing two of their albums, the two prior to this one being released. I bought it on vinyl and CD was packaged in as well. I really like their stuff and they sound more than just two guys playing if you know what I mean. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
The Strawbs "Best Of" on vinyl....side 2 & 3.

Here's a band that is equal to old Genesis but they never really gained a big name.

Alex...I'm on the hunt now to collect them. That album you posted is their 4th release. Lets see, that and the Symphony metal ......i'm going to be a busy guy.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis