Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Duly noted; how about SINGLES -- should they be posted in the "Once Again" thread?

It may help if the original What Are You Listening To Now thread was locked, as to not cause any confusion.
Anything vinyl typically goes in the vinyl thread, but hey, I'm not a moderator. ;)

I think some of the older forum threads caused issues with certain apps when they got very long, so newer threads were created. Doesn't seem to be an issue on PC. I try and add to the latest one but for some forum members the old threads can show up first and they get added to. The only thing I would really discourage is cross posting, especially when there are multiple images attached. It can make other posts more difficult to access.

J

John Lohmann

Full Audioholic
Anything vinyl typically goes in the vinyl thread, but hey, I'm not a moderator. ;)

I think some of the older forum threads caused issues with certain apps when they got very long, so newer threads were created. Doesn't seem to be an issue on PC. I try and add to the latest one but for some forum members the old threads can show up first and they get added to. The only thing I would really discourage is cross posting, especially when there are multiple images attached. It can make other posts more difficult to access.
Oh....seemed like you were definitely part of administration or thereabouts, but I didn't see that attached to your avatar. :)

I'll put everything vinyl in the vinyl thread and if I play a CD, I'll send it to the other one. There are two other active threads other than the vinyl only thread, so which one should be encouraged to participate in?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis