Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Listening to one of my favourite more obscure bands to come out of Boston,

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I listened to some Dead and Company today. I don't remember which. I skipped around a bit. I have 88 of their concerts from 2019, 2021 and 2022.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I actually saw them live on their thick as a brick tour back in the 70s. Great stuff!
I saw Tull on the Storm Watch and Bursting Out tours and later in a smaller hall in my home town. Always a great show. One of my favorite bands while growing up.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Yesterday's listening selections. The first band Soen is a Swedish metal band that sounds very much like Tool in style. If you are a fan of Tool, I would recommend these guys.

IMG_8794.jpg
IMG_8796.jpg
IMG_8797.jpg
IMG_8798.jpg

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I spent the musical part of the day running a 24 foot hdmi cable through a rubber protective cable holder across the floor from my computer to the tv and attaching them. Then played some test music to adjust the subwoofer cross over and volume next to the new speakers and then playing parts of a dead and company video concert from January to test the speakers more in preparation for a livestream of a dead and company conncert on may 8. The second of 31 converts that will be live streamed on nugs and the files available for purchase later which i,ll buy.

We will be going to the june 18 at Saratoga, ny and june 24 and 25 at fenway park, boston.

Probably livestream some others but no idea which yet.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis