Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I’m guessing the multichannel brings everything to a new dimension. I might have to break down and get a copy. It’s quad not 5.1, right?
Yes, its a quad recording. Altho I think this album works well matrixed from 2 to multich too (what I did before often in playing it).

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
That is very nice. I was introduced to Stanley Clarke with "School Days" Still my favorite SC song to this day.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Bought my cheap bluetooth speaker to work. Currently listening to Flac version of Tina Dico - In The Red album. She has such a soulful voice.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Hmm.... interesting, but I am not entirely sure I am sold on it yet.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Bought my cheap bluetooth speaker to work. Currently listening to Flac version of Tina Dico - In The Red album. She has such a soulful voice.
Going check her out now going get me some Tina Diso!

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Going check her out now going get me some Tina Disc!
She's amazing. I got to see her live a couple of times when I lived in NY. I see she released something newish a couple of years ago. I will get it. This is a great concert. Too bad it's not 1080p:

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow I forgot all about Triumph. Used to love those guys back in the day:)
Canadians gravitated to Rush more than Triumph. Where Rush was more of a Proogressive Rock Band, Rush was more grass roots into Rock. As far as talent of the players go, they were equal to Rush..except vocals. Triumph had the much better vocals.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis