Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
NIN Ghosts V on Amazon HD :) Not all of I-IV were great, but there were some good tracks. V is pretty good overall. Will move on to VI next.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Listening to a net radio jazz station from San Diego, CA on my Yamaha RX-A1020
IMG_2553.JPG

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Joni Mitchell with Michael Brecker, Jaco Pastorius, Pat Metheny and more.... "Shadows and Light"

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just received this quadraphonic (4 channel) SACD last Tuesday. The Rhapsody in Blue recording features a player piano playing a roll that George Gershwin recorded; thus, this music has a Gershwin solo accompanied by modern orchestra and jazz band. It's neat.
81JoHDWbPaL._SX355_.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just received this quadraphonic (4 channel) SACD last Tuesday. The Rhapsody in Blue recording features a player piano playing a roll that George Gershwin recorded; thus, this music has a Gershwin solo accompanied by modern orchestra and jazz band. It's neat.View attachment 35331
Yeah I got that one too, mostly for the Gershwin content. Another one I like is Herbie Hancock's Gershwin's World multich sacd.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
So far today the raconteurs, and foster the people. Probably stone sour next. Maybe some linkin park too. Then infected mushroom.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

Love this too. Clever use of meter mixing up the shuffle beat with straight quarters.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis