GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
It was in schools actually. If you menstruate, you should be in a girls bathroom.
Even heard talks of litter boxes in classrooms for furries, and kids that identify as…whatever. Just more oppression Olympics.
I think a bit of clarification is in order. The legislation requires that menstrual sanitary products be provided in schools. It doesn't dictate specific locations where they are to be placed, which is left up to school administrators. So, they could be kept at the school office and handed out upon request.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I think a bit of clarification is in order. The legislation requires that menstrual sanitary products be provided in schools. It doesn't dictate specific locations where they are to be placed, which is left up to school administrators. So, they could be kept at the school office and handed out upon request.
That means not much, if anything, to him, I guess, from reading his posts.

Trump did create MAGA but he did so by tapping into the bigotry latent in a large minority of the US population.

So here were are with all of this in the open of what they really feel and think.

Before Trump they would be ashamed for posting this on a public forum.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
That means not much, if anything, to him, I guess, from reading his posts.

Trump did create MAGA but he did so by tapping into the bigotry latent in a large minority of the US population.

So here were are with all of this in the open of what they really feel and think.

Before Trump they would be ashamed for posting this on a public forum.
Not that I need to defend myself from you, but my truth is this. I’m just a regular guy from the Midwest trying to raise productive members of society. Our kids are kind, work hard and think of others. It’s hard though when they have to go to school and worry about nonsensical things. Like gender politics, boys competing against girls, the trans trender movement, who’s going to be in their restrooms, and all the other mental gymnastics, etc.
If my memory serves, I’ve never said anything that was bigoted. Just that when I don’t align with your left sided narrative, then I’m MAGA, a bigot, a racist and this other stuff that you just make up to attack me, just because I’m not carrying a pitchfork and a torch to every trump campaign. Says more about you than me.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
There is some truth to litterboxes in classrooms. Due to the chance of school lockdowns relating to school mass shootings the litterboxes were adopted so the children could relieve themselves and not leave the locked classroom.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
There is some truth to litterboxes in classrooms. Due to the chance of school lockdowns relating to school mass shootings the litterboxes were adopted so the children could relieve themselves and not leave the locked classroom.
One narrative the we heard was they wanted litter boxes in bathrooms for “furry” kids that identified as animals. Never heard the lockdown thing. In that context it’s not as weird. But still weird.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
One narrative the we heard was they wanted litter boxes in bathrooms for “furry” kids that identified as animals. Never heard the lockdown thing. In that context it’s not as weird. But still weird.
Not so weird if you are a kid in a classroom that is locked down. I totally agree that litterboxes should never be deployed for "furry" kids. Has it happened? Maybe but probably a lot less than we have been told by some conspiracy theory news sites. Sorta like the abortion after birth stuff. It only happens if the child has no chance to live due to birth defects. But hey, who doesn't like a good conspiracy theory. Jewish space lazers anyone?

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
Yes they are. All liars and full of shitt.
Maybe you should stick to audio, your political opinions suck! Like Cheeto doesn't lie. Whatever! He's convicted felon and tried to lie his way out of it. I think you need to warm up to fact that a black female will be your next president. Get on board homie!!!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Maybe you should stick to audio, your political opinions suck! Like Cheeto doesn't lie. Whatever! He's convicted felon and tried to lie his way out of it. I think you need to warm up to fact that a black female will be your next president. Get on board homie!!!
Tried? He is still trying. ;):D

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Thank you so much, Joe.
Watching Fat Donny tailspin to the ground on a tri-daily basis is extremely satisfying...and damn funny.

Last edited:
T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Guys this thread is Hilarious! I'm not voting this round. Both are not even Good enough to be VP let alone president.

Edit: I'll still vote this coming election, but I'm not saying for which Candidate I'm voting for. All you guys Hammering on each other about political choices, and/or comments is Hilarious I've never seen you guys go at it like this. All of you guys are very Knowledgeable, have extensive experience and have helped many here on AH. Especially with Audio/Video gear, among some other things. Yes, I get it there are some serious issues in this country that needs to be addressed. I really hope you guys stay friends amongst all this Political rhetoric. Just remember, As one of Billy Joel songs go: "We didn't start the fire the world's been burning since the world's been turning" cheers guys! :)

Sad that both Parties have no one better then these two Clowns.
1723434047834.jpeg

1723434080008.png

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Wow! Thanks for the awesome leftist greeting! So nice. And all this time, people said you modern DIMocrats were assholes. I didn’t believe it. But now I do! Thanks for the clarification. Maybe you should stick to shuttin the Fukk up.
Btw, did you ever consider that your own political opinions suck? Probably not huh, Mr know it all. Just remember when you’re pointing your finger, four are pointing back at you.
Btw, I never said trump isn’t a liar. In fact I said they all are liars . Just look at the whole team in the weekend at Bernie’s camp, propping ol joes ass up. All of them, liars. Especially your DEI inserted progressive twit, who’s nothing but part of an agenda. If you think for a second the current administration isn’t a bunch of liars, you are an idiot. And blind.(yes, both sides are full of shitt)
Kamala btw, sounds like a drunk, high moron who would do nothing but embarrass America on the world stage.
So no, I’m not getting on board. In fact I hope the train derails, and it will. I don’t care if my next president is a man, woman, grizzly bear or leprechaun. I care that they can do the job. NOT THAT THEY’RE A WOMAN, OR BLACK, OR A MIDGET, or a candy cane. I care that they can do the job, period. You mental patients on the far left only care about identity politics, and handouts. DEI for the win…NOT!!!
Since we’ve never interacted before I take this time to not tell you to go fukk yourself.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wow! Thanks for the awesome leftist greeting! So nice. And all this time, people said you modern DIMocrats were assholes. I didn’t believe it. But now I do! Thanks for the clarification. Maybe you should stick to shuttin the Fukk up.
Btw, did you ever consider that your own political opinions suck? Probably not huh, Mr know it all. Just remember when you’re pointing your finger, four are pointing back at you.
Btw, I never said trump isn’t a liar. In fact I said they all are liars . Just look at the whole team in the weekend at Bernie’s camp, propping ol joes ass up. All of them, liars. Especially your DEI inserted progressive twit, who’s nothing but part of an agenda. If you think for a second the current administration isn’t a bunch of liars, you are an idiot. And blind.(yes, both sides are full of shitt)
Kamala btw, sounds like a drunk, high moron who would do nothing but embarrass America on the world stage.
So no, I’m not getting on board. In fact I hope the train derails, and it will. I don’t care if my next president is a man, woman, grizzly bear or leprechaun. I care that they can do the job. NOT THAT THEY’RE A WOMAN, OR BLACK, OR A MIDGET, or a candy cane. I care that they can do the job, period. You mental patients on the far left only care about identity politics, and handouts. DEI for the win…NOT!!!
Since we’ve never interacted before I take this time to not tell you to go fukk yourself.
You don't even know what leftist means I think. Your political opinions suck IME. You have exhibited poor choices with the whole maga/drumphy thing.....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
But saying this while your own conservative media doesn't exactly talk about the issues or tell the truth....mmkay. Or your views on machine guns. Or inviting toilet mouth Trump over for dinner. Or Vance's stellar military record compared to Walz....mmkay. Identity politics no, but clowns on tv me thinks.

highfigh

highfigh

If you want people to only use bathrooms according to their gender determined at birth, just say so.

Having the ability to menstruate as a condition to use bathrooms for women is just weird. That reminds me of JD Vance saying that raped women should not get an abortion because pregnancy is “inconvenient”.
It seems that you have been suspended but SEX is biological, GENDER is psychological. Gender is about feeling, Sex isn't determined by filling out a questionairre. Not judging, but male/female is sex, man/woman/etc are how someone acts, feels, identifies, etc.

You may have heard of Biology- if someone was born a certain way, they AREN'T the opposite sex (using XX/XY), even if they feel that they are. Can a human be a dog, cat, lizard, etc? No, but they might identify as one. Can a White person be biologically Black, Asian, Indigenous, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, etc just because they feel like they are?

highfigh

highfigh

Do you really think that any adolescent wants to walk into the school office and ask for something so personal, especially if the need occurs when not expected, at the ages when life is so awkward, anyway? Let them put machines in the restrooms, so they can get these in private.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Do you really think that any adolescent wants to walk into the school office and ask for something so personal, especially if the need occurs when not expected, at the ages when life is so awkward, anyway? Let them put machines in the restrooms, so they can get these in private.
You're missing the point - which I thought was pretty clear - that Walz is not directing schools to put them in the boy's washrooms. But, to answer your question - no, I don't think they would want to go to the office for menstrual hygiene products. But, I wouldn't be surprised if some administrators did just that, in order to placate conservative parents. They can put dispensers in the freakin' hallways for all I care, if that's what the kids prefer, just as long as they are accessible.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I can't believe that this "furry" nonsense is still circulating.
Litter boxes in schools hoax - Wikipedia

There is some substance to the lockdown thing though. (From the above link)
The only known official instance of cat litter being placed in school classrooms for potential use by students was in the late 2010s by the Jefferson County Public School District in Colorado, where the 1999 Columbine High School massacre took place. Some teachers were given "go buckets" that contained cat litter to be used as a toilet in an emergency lockdown situation, such as during a school shooting.[4][43][44]
If I'm an elementary school student stuck in my classroom because some nutbar is rampaging through the school with a gun, dropping a deuce in a bucket will be the least weird part of the situation.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I can't believe that this "furry" nonsense is still circulating.
Litter boxes in schools hoax - Wikipedia

There is some substance to the lockdown thing though. (From the above link)

If I'm an elementary school student stuck in my classroom because some nutbar is rampaging through the school with a gun, dropping a deuce in a bucket will be the least weird part of the situation.
Agreed.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis