William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he want to put tampons in mens public bathrooms ?
It was in schools actually. If you menstruate, you should be in a girls bathroom.
Even heard talks of litter boxes in classrooms for furries, and kids that identify as…whatever. Just more oppression Olympics.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It was in schools actually. If you menstruate, you should be in a girls bathroom.
Even heard talks of litter boxes in classrooms for furries, and kids that identify as…whatever. Just more oppression Olympics.
If you don’t menstruate which bathroom should you use? It’s a trick question so you might think a little before answering.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
William, thanks for the clarification. I think Trell is on his monthly cycle right, thus his confusion as to which 'potty' he needs to go to ! :eek:

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
If you don’t menstruate which bathroom should you use? It’s a trick question so you might think a little before answering.
Trick question? Hardly. Next you’ll ask me if I think men can get pregnant…

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trick question? Hardly. Next you’ll ask me if I think men can get pregnant…
MAGA dudes never fails to show their ignorance on the most basic of factual matters, like female fertility, like when they can "menstruate". No surprise there, though.

As you demand that only someone that menstruate may use a a "girls bathroom" I wonder when you'll tell your mother she should use the men's bathroom only. This is a trick question too, but hopefully your mother gives you the hard smacking you deserve when you tell her that.

You really are dumb, just like the other bigot Mikado. At least he can say it's due to old age, so what's your excuse?

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
MAGA dudes never fails to show their ignorance on the most basic of factual matters, like female fertility, like when they can "menstruate". No surprise there, though.

As you demand that only someone that menstruate may use a a "girls bathroom" I wonder when you'll tell your mother she should use the men's bathroom only. This is a trick question too, but hopefully your mother gives you the hard smacking you deserve when you tell her that.

You really are dumb, just like the other bigot Mikado. At least he can say it's due to old age, so what's your excuse?
Typical libtard idiocy. Twisting words…
I suppose you support men participating in women’s sports too?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Typical libtard idiocy. Twisting words…
I suppose you support men participating in women’s sports too?
Being exposed as literally ignorant and dumb on matters of female fertility hurts, doesn’t it? I did give you a big hint you should have heeded. Hopefully you’ll take this at heart when you tell your children about flowers and bees, if you have any.

Every generation should be more informed and smarter than the previous one but with you the bar is low indeed.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Being exposed as literally ignorant and dumb on matters of female fertility hurts, doesn’t it? I did give you a big hint you should have heeded. Hopefully you’ll take this at heart when you tell your children about flowers and bees, if you have any.

Every generation should be more informed and smarter than the previous one but with you the bar is low indeed.
Yaaaawn… you know what I was saying but you’re a brain donor. Not on me.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Yaaaawn… you know what I was saying but you’re a brain donor. Not on me.
If you want people to only use bathrooms according to their gender determined at birth, just say so.

Having the ability to menstruate as a condition to use bathrooms for women is just weird. That reminds me of JD Vance saying that raped women should not get an abortion because pregnancy is “inconvenient”.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I think the bullet that creased Donnie's ear must have let some brain matter ooze out ......

I think that you make a good point there. Why oh why didn't the Gop give us Nikki Haley so we could have a decent choice and get MAGA in the rear-view mirror? I guess since she wasn't a white man she had no chance. :(

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis