Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
If you're not going to read it, why did you ask? If you don't see the point, you refuse to see it.
I wondered the same as him. It’s a straightforward question to a long article published in October 2020 along with a snarky comment about hoping NPR is not too Conservative as a source.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Most of America is tired of Trump. Let's move on.
And that tiredness includes most of Americas friends and allies, with exceptions like Hungary. Sadly, the current GOP is almost completely Trumpified so needs to go as well.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is that why the polls are so close? Most would be a much higher ratio or at least IMHO. :D
Still seems the majority wasn't for drumphy back in 2020 let alone now. Let drumphy keep talking, he should bring it down some more except for the truly rabid/misinformed/crazy.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Still seems the majority wasn't for drumphy back in 2020 let alone now. Let drumphy keep talking, he should bring it down some more except for the truly rabid/misinformed/crazy.
And, he has a hearing coming up on the 16th or so.
He thinks he got away scott free for Jan 6th...he's wrong.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Those that voted ended up being almost half.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
We never wanted him to begin with!

I remember when someone said that after the '20 election. As if none of the voters wanted him. None. Just spit in my face. What's the difference? :rolleyes: :confused:

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
More like 7 million/4.5 % difference, 81 mil to 74 million, about 52 to 48 %.
Yes, but how many voted for other candidates, 3+ million? Oh, yes, I forgot to word it for that total. Getting old and rush job. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, but how many voted for other candidates, 3+ million? Oh, yes, I forgot to word it for that total. Getting old and rush job. ;)
Then again my math is only relative to their totals. I see another stat that between drumphy and Biden seems they got 98.1% of the popular vote but the relative percentage to total was still 4.5% spread between them. I disregarded other parties, as none figured in electoral votes and are often excluded from stats too.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Then again my math is only relative to their totals. I see another stat that between drumphy and Biden seems they got 98.1% of the popular vote but the relative percentage to total was still 4.5% spread between them. I disregarded other parties, as none figured in electoral votes and are often excluded from stats too.
I figured out what I wanted to say.

Third-party and independent candidates for the 2020 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

74.2 mil for trumpster out of 158.429 total votes cast.
So, he got 46.8% of the votes. 84.2million for someone else than trumpster

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis