cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The loan is tied to your SSN. You won't get lost.

If you live outside the US (and are not a citizen of the US), then that might work; though I don't know if such people are eligible for student loans.
Unlike domestic students, international students don't qualify for federal or state aid and typically use personal and other financial resources, mainly from outside the U.S., to cover tuition and expenses. ( Studentaid.gov)

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
I don't know how that many 'day traders' could go unnoticed. Have you seen the amount of drugs confiscated in large amounts? Then, there's the question of "How can people be addicted and keep their jobs, families, homes, car, pay bills, buy food, etc?". Many, as I wrote, never intended to become addicts, it just happens. I live in a nice suburb, but know of several OD deaths, one was three houses away and I know the kid's dad from high school. Another lived around the corner and I went to high school with his step father and had known his biological father since I was a kid. Another was about two blocks away and I had met her parents & grandfather in about 2003- they lived in this subdivision until the mom inherited a bunch of money and they bought a house for the kids to use. Many police/EMS calls to that house and eventually, they stopped when the daughter overdosed.

Nose candy is at the back of the bus- now, it's Meth & Opiates that are in highest demand.

Have you seen videos of an area in Philadelphia called the Kensington?

Ah, yes- streets paved with Gold and Land of Opportunity.
That guy hunched over " the fentanyl fold position too much over a long period of time can cause severe damage to the spine, neck and back muscles " looks like zombies

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Looks really old in any pic where he doesn't have his makeup on and his hairspray doubled up.
The only reason I make fun of his balding head is his age old obsession with it....after all, his best known quirk is his signature comb over, and under and back and forth.
He just doesn't have the material to do that with now, and boy is it showing !!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The only reason I make fun of his balding head is his age old obsession with it....after all, his best known quirk is his signature comb over, and under and back and forth.
He just doesn't have the material to do that with now, and boy is it showing !!
Drumphy is just ridiculous in so many ways, his ego and stupidity lead the way....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Some More News on YT does a piece on Tim Pool. Opening monologue is he picks up his phone and reads the headline Trump Got Shot. Then drops his phone down like it's no big deal. :p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Old, drugged out and incontinent, too. What a mess.
Do you actually check to see if the claims are true, or just repeat them? Biden was said to have done this when he was meeting with the pope, but that was debunked, too.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Do you actually check to see if the claims are true, or just repeat them? Biden was said to have done this when he was meeting with the pope, but that was debunked, too.
The claims have been numerous on the incontinence. If he's not on drugs he's mentally impaired, take your pick. The Biden thing was likely just the typical projection drumphy loves.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Here's the skit if you didn't see it. Classic. :):cool:
Trump Jr coke video.....

I have no life so here's the news captions in the video. If you slow down the playback speed....

CN survey reveals: "We should hang out more!"
Yo what's that song.....seriously.....I need to know what song this is......
BREAKING: My guy said he is gonna be here in 20 and he's got Molly too
Just in: We should do more
New: There's an ATM at the Bodega like two blocks away
Weather Update: It's about to snow, if you catch my drift ******
CN Poll: 80% of respondents say you should punch me in the face For real. Punch me in the face. I won't even feel it.
CN Exclusive: Wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
CN Weather Report: Oh f--k, the sun is coming up
BREAKING NEWS: We should write a movie, man
Poll: Does anyone have a key?
Movie review: Cocaine Bear not very good, actually
Update: My guy is on his way
Report: Shut up, man. Shut up. Act cool. Act f**king cool.
Market Watch: You should buy a tiger
Report: 1 in 3 American reveal deep anxieties that this s**t is laced with something

:cool::cool::cool:

I assume CN = CNN.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis