highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I don’t disagree but it is what happened in this case… maybe, not sure if it’s confirmed
The fact that minutes passed between people saying they saw the shooter and the shooting tells me someone was asleep at the wheel.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
In other news, classified documents case against Trump was just dismissed by a Florida judge.

highfigh

highfigh

I don’t disagree but it is what happened in this case… maybe, not sure if it’s confirmed
Someone on a morning radio show just said "He was a 9 iron away". There's no freaking way he should have been missed by the Secret Service or any of the others in law enforcement. If you watch the video, some of the guys in the background were wearing flag shirts and floppy hats, in a lowered stance, looking around. They were separated by several feet and all were scanning the area away from the stage. I seriously doubt they were civilians and have seen this behavior before- I worked for someone who owned a stereo store and one day, a dirtball grabbed an open reel machine from the display at the front of the store before running out. The owner ran out, went into that stance and looked around, to see where the guy had gone. The owner had been in Vietnam and it was a trained response.

I would like to know why civilians saw Cooks, but he seems to have been missed by law enforcement AND why anyone could have been on a roof within 500 yards of the stage.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

and the Left's persecution of Trump appears to crumble even further ..........

And the rest of that story is, that this is another delay since it is on a flawed technicality, not on merit.
So, case can be appealed to the 11th, remove Cannon, or even move to DC for continued prosecution.

T

TankTop5

And the rest of that story is, that this is another delay since it is on a flawed technicality, not on merit.
So, case can be appealed to the 11th, remove Cannon, or even move to DC for continued prosecution.
That was a pretty huge technicality and falls in line with current SCOTUS trends but you are correct, not merit. I don’t think this has a snowballs chance in hell of getting appealed and it’s DOA.

Now compare that with Biden‘s handling of confidential materials and the fact that he removed materials as a US senator and not a president, he had zero authority to take them out of the office. Trump had the authority and it was just an argument between him in the library of Congress after he was no longer president. Thems the facts

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
The world, more than ever right now, probably feels our nation is full of a bunch of crazies. Totally lost any respect and be treated that way in their own country???

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
That was a pretty huge technicality and falls in line with current SCOTUS trends but you are correct, not merit. I don’t think this has a snowballs chance in hell of getting appealed and it’s DOA.
I'd say there's a very high probability it will be appealed.

>>>Appeal expected: Mr. Smith’s team will almost certainly appeal the ruling by Judge Cannon throwing out the classified documents indictment, which charges Mr. Trump with illegally holding onto a trove of highly sensitive state secrets after he left office and then obstructing the government’s repeated efforts to retrieve them.<<<

I have not read the decision, but my initial impression is that she latched onto this statement by Thomas in his concurring opinion in the Trump immunity case.

>>>It is difficult to see how the Special Counsel has an office “established by Law,” as required by the Constitution. When the Attorney General appointed the Special Counsel, he did not identify any statute that clearly creates such an office. See Dept. of Justice Order No. 5559–2022 (Nov. 18, 2022). Nor did he rely on a statute granting him the authority to appoint officers as he deems fit, as the heads of some other agencies have.<<<

I doubt that a majority of the justices would go along with this if it makes it to the Supreme Court, but anything is possible.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I have not read the decision, but my initial impression is that she latched onto this statement by Thomas in his concurring opinion in the Trump immunity case.

>>>It is difficult to see how the Special Counsel has an office “established by Law,” as required by the Constitution. When the Attorney General appointed the Special Counsel, he did not identify any statute that clearly creates such an office. See Dept. of Justice Order No. 5559–2022 (Nov. 18, 2022). Nor did he rely on a statute granting him the authority to appoint officers as he deems fit, as the heads of some other agencies have.<<<

I doubt that a majority of the justices would go along with this if it makes it to the Supreme Court, but anything is possible.
That is what Cannon latched onto and that was a singular opinion of Thomas only, none of the other 8 supported it.
Yep, more delays although the 11th may quickly handle it but another appeal the SCOTUS is guaranteed.
This will be Cannon's 3rd strike. Will she be out altogether from the bench for incompetence?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Now compare that with Biden‘s handling of confidential materials and the fact that he removed materials as a US senator and not a president, he had zero authority to take them out of the office. Trump had the authority and it was just an argument between him in the library of Congress after he was no longer president. Thems the facts
Time will tell. ;)

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think the American Dream is totally dead, but it was represented inaccurately for so long that people failed, became completely disillusioned and angry, so they gave up. People allow themselves to hate others because of their wealth, the distribution and difficulty in achieving success but if you look at who these angry/jealous people are, they often didn't learn to handle money, may not have had parents who knew or would/could teach about money, how to get ahead, etc. It doesn't just fall into someone's lap but when wealth is shoved into peoples' face on a minute by minute basis, it creates resentment. Robin Leach had a show called 'Lifestyles of The Rich & Famous'- I don't think that helped. Too much 'Look at what I have". The Kardashians are another example.

We also have news media that doesn't report news, they report agendas and it's very slanted; some to the Left, some to the Right, very little is truly balanced. Probably best to look at news sources outside of the US for that and even then, they need to be checked.

The US has a lot of people who gave up trying to live within the laws, so they don't. Crime rates rise and fall, but at the moment, it's best to stay away from some places.
Not totally dead no .... but it is shocking to see how some whole communities have completely fallen apart
- Really hard to see people working hard, having $ zero left in the pocket after monthly rent is paid
- Or from Harlan, Kentucky which I believe the whole community was based on coal-mining .... status now: makes the slum of Rio de Janeiro look like heaven... my goodness what is happening here

I believe in working hard like he$#, the opportunities we get are the ones we give ourselves, we may have insane blows to our lives and always manage to get up and still have really great lives :cool:
- But if a whole community is full crap, falling apart .... maybe that is not possible anymore?

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
At that distance, it is child´s play to hit a target of 5" .... I don´t even comprehend how it was possible to miss
Trump is extremely, extremely, extremely lucky!
I can tell you one possibility........

Supposedly the perp was confronted by a local LEO attempting to get on the roof top, the story I heard was that the perp aimed his weapon towards the LEO who in turn fell backwards. The perp then returned to his prone position and began to shoot. That confrontation with the LEO without question raised his heart rate even further, which could have been enough.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

At that distance, it is child´s play to hit a target of 5" .... I don´t even comprehend how it was possible to miss
Trump turned his head a split second or two to his right, parallel and towards the shooter.

T

TankTop5

I pop milk cartons at 200 yards unsupported using irons with an AK all day. Minute of man is ridiculously easy out to 300 yards. Why this guy didn’t shoot center mass is baffling

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
JD Vance , Trumps VP pick.......... meh....... I was hoping for a more moderate pick.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis