SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I couldn't find it but the Georgia race was interesting to me in that Trump had lost the election and the theory is his only interest in attending would've been for praise. At holding say a 40% base, his influence helped Republicans gain more seats. However, when he lost, his interest in the RNP was basically zero. You can make the case that all that matters is the end result, but also that most "Republicans" would maintain an interest in the well being of the party in the bigger picture.

I'd describe Trump as a genius/buffoon.

Reminds me of Sith's defense of MTG (ie attends white nationalist conference for votes, using Oath Keepers for security, etc.) and the knee-jerk reaction of being less worse vs better. Why strive higher when you can rest on your laurels of Well at least we're not as bad as the Democrats! The bar is already pretty low.
My defense of MTG? Was holding up the mirror of double standards by the media. Oath Keepers vs anti Semites? Agree the bar is low, that's the existential problem we face. Given the current forecast for Nov, "not as bad as Dems" is enough for them to win given the biggest issues on the table. Then again, Repubs are famous for snatching defeat from the jaws of history. We'll see.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
My defense of MTG? Was holding up the mirror of double standards by the media. Oath Keepers vs anti Semites? Agree the bar is low, that's the existential problem we face. Given the current forecast for Nov, "not as bad as Dems" is enough for them to win given the biggest issues on the table. Then again, Repubs are famous for snatching defeat from the jaws of history. We'll see.
Sigh.....by showing the double standards of the liberal media by selectively omitting two examples directly above what you cited (ie wiki and Hunter's laptop and the circle of names of Trump/Ghouliani/Bannon/Hannity; MTG and the Oath Keepers security plus attending a white nationalist event with the intent of reaching "young" conservative voters).

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Sigh.....by showing the double standards of the liberal media by selectively omitting two examples directly above what you cited (ie wiki and Hunter's laptop and the circle of names of Trump/Ghouliani/Bannon/Hannity; MTG and the Oath Keepers security plus attending a white nationalist event with the intent of reaching "young" conservative voters).
Sigh indeed. By the terminology you use it seems you take the Establishment medias view on things hook, line, and sinker. Every thing through a blue colored lens. If it works for you great but there are also clear lens available. How about it's all a show controlled by 5 - 6 mega corporations. All propaganda and the politicians are mostly all hopeless. But somehow they all become worth millions by the time they leave office and they are held to different standards and laws than you. It's designed to mislead, divide, and ultimately generate hatred of other while the "elites' pocket the cash and consolidate power. Focus on the policies and their results with your own eyes and come to your own conclusions.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
But somehow they all become worth millions by the time they leave office
ahem , there's a whole wing of progs that *Don't* take that blood covered cash.. so how about promoting them instead of throwing them out with the 80% (100% in the gop) of the total group that are disingenuous ass hats...it's never gonna change unless those that can actually see the problem say something ..over and over....

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
ahem , there's a whole wing of progs that *Don't* take that blood covered cash.. so how about promoting them instead of throwing them out with the 80% (100% in the gop) of the total group that are disingenuous ass hats...it's never gonna change unless those that can actually see the problem say something ..over and over....
= term limitation, in the meantime clean your rose colored glasses ;)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Fair enough. The question follows though, how are we defining "blood covered"?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm done with all the old farts myself, whether its Biden, drumphy, or Sanders (altho Sanders tends to make more sense still). Need some young blood. What the heck was dyngus day?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Do you want to show who they the 'bloodless progs') are? If not, your comment means nothing.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I'm done with all the old farts myself, whether its Biden, drumphy, or Sanders (altho Sanders tends to make more sense still). Need some young blood. What the heck was dyngus day?
I think the origin of Dyngus day was the conversion of the Poles to Christianity in the 900s... They could be a stubborn people so it took them a while.

highfigh

highfigh

I think the origin of Dyngus day was the conversion of the Poles to Christianity in the 900s... They could be a stubborn people so it took them a while.
BTW- that was during the Byzantine Empire, so I don't think I would call them stubborn. For that.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I forget if the Byzantine empire got that far North but wonder since Poland went Catholic vs. Orthodox. Anyway, I am kind of old school so I still call the Byzantines, Romans.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not in relation to Jan 6th for me but a fairly good example of the Trump era LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Another fav was Melania's "Anti-cyber bullying" campaign given who she's married to. No, can't make that up.:)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Another fav was Melania's "Anti-cyber bullying" campaign given who she's married to. No, can't make that up.:)
Yes, First Lady's can make a great impact. This "hashtag" campaign (virtue signaling) was very effective. It's most unfortunate that 112 of them are still being held hostage 6 years later.

1650722030927.png

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Same here. There is a point when "lifetime politicians really need to go, regardless of their " lifetime involvement". There has to be term limits enacted, but that's not possible why ?, because the OLD lifers are not going to vote themselves out of office and all the perks that come with being a Congressional member. These lifers are getting rich on our vote. I say 12 years and you are done.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Do you want to show who they the 'bloodless progs') are? If not, your comment means nothing.
how can you even make that comment? not knowing that Sanders, aoc and several others (mostly dubbed the "jihad squad" by a buncha congessional whores) don't take corporate or special interest money.. you may counter with "yeah but" about campaign donations.. ok now how they supposed to win a political race unfunded?.edit : ever checked Bernie's net wealth vs (you name the republican or corporate dem whore)... an example :after 2 decades in the senate Bernie is still poorer than Kirsten "sell out" Synema who came into federal office basically broke but made over a million in pac money from the pharm industry in just over a year...

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

how can you even make that comment? not knowing that Sanders, aoc and several others (mostly dubbed the "jihad squad" by a buncha congessional whores) don't take corporate or special interest money.. you may counter with "yeah but" about campaign donations.. ok now how they supposed to win a political race unfunded?.edit : ever checked Bernie's net wealth vs (you name the republican or corporate dem whore)... an example :after 2 decades in the senate Bernie is still poorer than Kirsten "sell out" Synema who came into federal office basically broke but made over a million in pac money from the pharm industry in just over a year...
You really don't think they take money from special interest groups?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis