Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
perhaps with the world and right here in the US heading into the dumpster we take our eyes off the rear view mirror for a bit and take a look as to where we are headed ?? .............. Will Biden end up being worse the Trump ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
perhaps with the world and right here in the US heading into the dumpster we take our eyes off the rear view mirror for a bit and take a look as to where we are headed ?? .............. Will Biden end up being worse the Trump ?
Policy I'd say Biden is worse. Climate, well that's basically MAH(ate)A.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Depends on whether he'll continue to need his wife continues to tell him what to do and say-

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Depends on whether he'll continue to need his wife continues to tell him what to do and say-

It's really not that different from Nancy Reagan taking over the reigns in the second term. Honestly I doubt the democrats want him back.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It's really not that different from Nancy Reagan taking over the reigns in the second term. Honestly I doubt the democrats want him back.
LMAO, now you're looking beyond the rearview mirror and into the archives !!

Joe is quickly becoming an unmitigated disaster and with a VP as useless as tits on a bull the leaders of the left had better get their Dementia ridden ship righted post haste !

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Reagan to Joe comparision? More like Wilson and Edith to take it back further. Reagan also had strong people around him. Joe not so much.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Joe is quickly becoming an unmitigated disaster and with a VP as useless as tits on a bull the leaders of the left had better get their Dementia ridden ship righted post haste !
See my second sentence.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

My fault. Aside from the dementia there two different things. The economy was humming along under Reagan.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I couldn't find it but the Georgia race was interesting to me in that Trump had lost the election and the theory is his only interest in attending would've been for praise. At holding say a 40% base, his influence helped Republicans gain more seats. However, when he lost, his interest in the RNP was basically zero. You can make the case that all that matters is the end result, but also that most "Republicans" would maintain an interest in the well being of the party in the bigger picture.

I'd describe Trump as a genius/buffoon.

Reminds me of Sith's defense of MTG (ie attends white nationalist conference for votes, using Oath Keepers for security, etc.) and the knee-jerk reaction of being less worse vs better. Why strive higher when you can rest on your laurels of Well at least we're not as bad as the Democrats! The bar is already pretty low.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well genius I dunno. His climb from the race to the oval and his use of fake news to deflect were pretty smart.

TLS (Trump Loneliness Syndrome) :p- with DeSantis in the wings and can carry Florida and doesn't have the baggage of Trump. A fighter for America but w/o the prickery of Trump.

Trump loyalists: [.....]:p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me.

There's a lot of truth to that regarding the deplorables.

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic

Yet more Fox News whining.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis