D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Funny how they were upset at being called basket of deplorables while Trump is deplorable. Whatever way you cut it his behavior is center to it all.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Funny how they were upset at being called basket of deplorables while Trump is deplorable. Whatever way you cut it his behavior is center to it all.
I guess there are a good many people out there who like that behavior in a president. :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hugh Hewitt- this is pretty funny logic. Neither party wants Biden or Trump. Let me use this analogy. The Democrats may be worse because they have none challenging him, but the Republicans are worse in.that they have 10 runners yet Trump holds a record lead. You might make the argument that well the voters want Trump LOL. It's like the denial and closet voter thinking creeping in.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So, does RFK Jr take more votes from Trump or Biden ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hugh Hewitt-
I tell the truth all the time.

Later...
The voters dont want Trump.

Like why bother even going there. :rolleyes:

It's as if it's his escape route. Trump we're to be prosecuted. We'll we didnt want him anyway!

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Looking like a near-bald Pufferfish, Fat Donny is presented with the only real choice he has in this matter.

bpige.jpg

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I guess there are a good many people out there who like that behavior in a president. :eek:
Trump gives his people the ok to be the worst versions of themselves. So sad. I have a sister who is a Trumper so we don't talk politics anymore. I don't want to lose family over this clown.

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
... So sad. I have a sister who is a Trumper so we don't talk politics anymore. I don't want to lose family over this clown.
That is the tough one, family division over this s...

And, if the country goes russian type, then they will shout "why didn't you try harder to stop us."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think this is a different Roger Stone LOL.....

Trump is upbeat, optimistic, resolute....he's also angry, but there's a lot to be angry about.

That's funny cause i thought a defining characteristic of MAGA is its negatively.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Before I get too far off track on the other topic LOL. The thing with Trump and the election is I believe Trump said the Democrats would be trying to steal the election going back as early as the first part of the year. I think his starting point wasn't the certainty of this but his narcissism and inability to accept defeat (ie being a "loser"). Basically he's a pussy with a fragile ego LOL. I keep thinking back on his hat which says "45-47," meaning he won 46 too. His trip to a firefighter station for the 20th of 9-11. It was suppose to be about that but Trump commented the election was stolen. Or his interview on CNN with Kaitlyn Collins in which he couldn't even look at her when she asked him to accept defeat. Another was his comment that he had 75 million votes, which was more than his first election. How could I have lost? Cause Joe had 82 million. [blink blink]

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't get enough of this. You can't do this to me!:)
1697523917587.png

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The time someone here said after Trump lost: We didnt want him anyway!

Me: Till we want him again. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Before I get too far off track on the other topic LOL. The thing with Trump and the election is I believe Trump said the Democrats would be trying to steal the election going back as early as the first part of the year. I think his starting point wasn't the certainty of this but his narcissism and inability to accept defeat (ie being a "loser"). Basically he's a pussy with a fragile ego LOL. I keep thinking back on his hat which says "45-47," meaning he won 46 too. His trip to a firefighter station for the 20th of 9-11. It was suppose to be about that but Trump commented the election was stolen. Or his interview on CNN with Kaitlyn Collins in which he couldn't even look at her when she asked him to accept defeat. Another was his comment that he had 75 million votes, which was more than his first election. How could I have lost? Cause Joe had 82 million. [blink blink]
I'd love to see his reaction to the two term maximum then....by running in 2024 he's just admitting he lost in 2020, right? :) Plus it'd just stay 45. He's so consistently inconsistent....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd love to see his reaction to the two term maximum then....by running in 2024 he's just admitting he lost in 2020, right? :) Plus it'd just stay 45. He's so consistently inconsistent....
I don't think so. Trump won't acknowledge he lost. Therefore he's just claiming what rightfully was his. Sort of like the documents. I was president anyway, so the documents are mine. I'd be more concerned with Trump trying to run a third term. Say he won '20 well now to him he should be able to go for three. Thankfully after '24 I think he just decides he's getting too old or is tiring of it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I don't think so. Trump won't acknowledge he lost. Therefore he's just claiming what rightfully was his. Sort of like the documents. I was president anyway, so the documents are mine. I'd be more concerned with Trump trying to run a third term. Say he won '20 well now to him he should be able to go for three. Thankfully after '24 I think he just decides he's getting too old or is tiring of it.
Well since he thought he was entitled to two even without being electred the second time, have no doubt if he does somehow get voted in again he wouldn't try it again....hopefully that nightmare doesn't get a chance.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis