Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Local guy from VCC.

SheepStar

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Is there a rule that fast cars have to be ugly?
No, I think they just drew all over the front clip for fun purposes. That hole in the middle is actually the inlet for the turbo, and the traction bars are whats making it fast.

SheepStar

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
A friend sent me this today...thought some might get a laugh from it :D

race4aliving

race4aliving

Audioholic
Thats some funny stuff. thank's for sharing it with us.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Wow. I have now officially become a YouTube disciple. I really had no idea what all you could find there. What a great site.

This is the first video that I ever saw from Jun Shibata, which I saw during the only hour of TV that I watched while I was in Japan. The video is a little wierd, but I just found (and still find) her voice captivating. Well, she must have left an impression, given that I could remember her name (in Japanese letters...and I don't know Japanese) the next day, even though I saw the video after having quite a bit to drink and being sleep deprived. Months later, I tracked down the video DVD and bought a universal DVD player. Anyway, hope that you all enjoy it even half as much as I did.

THAT VIDEO ^^ Makoto Shibata - The Next Room

Maaya Sakamoto is also good; a bit pop-ish on some songs, but Mameshiba and Gravity are good ones to listen to. Trust me. ;)

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
[Shameless plug]

I just made this video out of clips of me playing Team Fortress 2. Everyone hates dying to crit rockets, so I made a video of kills I got with them. The second half is me getting humiliation kills with the spade.

There is an F word at 0:33, but other than that it's clean. That's not me in the clip, by the way, I got that from the video I posted mine as a response to. I am, however, the one yelling "Crit rocket!" to the tune of the Hot Pocket jingle at 0:26. :D

[/Shameless plug]

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
[Shameless plug]

I just made this video out of clips of me playing Team Fortress 2. Everyone hates dying to crit rockets, so I made a video of kills I got with them. The second half is me getting humiliation kills with the spade.

There is an F word at 0:33, but other than that it's clean. That's not me in the clip, by the way, I got that from the video I posted mine as a response to. I am, however, the one yelling "Crit rocket!" to the tune of the Hot Pocket jingle at 0:26. :D

[/Shameless plug]
Is that a FPS game? It looks very intriguing. What specs does the game require for game play?

Peace,
Tommy

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
Is that a FPS game? It looks very intriguing. What specs does the game require for game play?

Peace,
Tommy
Minimum: 1.7 GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, DirectX® 8 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

Recommended: Pentium 4 processor (3.0GHz, or better), 1GB RAM, DirectX® 9 level Graphics Card, Windows® Vista/XP/2000, Mouse, Keyboard, Internet Connection

It's probably one of the most fun FPS games I've ever played. I like it because it takes a lot of the seriousness out of FPS play, and makes it into a competitive, but extremely fun and funny to play game.

Here are the "Meet the character" videos that have been released so far. These aren't all of the characters in the game, but it is still cool to see that they have given each one it's own personality and style.

Meet the Heavy
Meet the Soldier
Meet the Engineer
Meet the Demoman
Meet the Scout
Meet the Sniper
Meet the Sandvich

Check them out, they are pretty funny. That is also what the game looks like graphics wise. I could get these on YouTube to stay true to the thread, but the ones I linked are better quality. :cool:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
[Shameless plug]

[/Shameless plug]
I can't believe you cut Shot down in flames short. Damn.;)
Love that song. Not clue what you're doing on that game, but thanks for the trip down AC/DC memory lane.:)

CaliHwyPatrol

CaliHwyPatrol

Audioholic Chief
I can't believe you cut Shot down in flames short. Damn.;)
Love that song. Not clue what you're doing on that game, but thanks for the trip down AC/DC memory lane.:)
For the sake of the edit, I had to. :eek:

That is definitely one of my favorite AC/DC songs.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, him and the dude on the Segway. Either he was wearing adult diapers, or he's got nerves of steel.
lol.

You couldn't pay me to be there. I looked like he didn't have hearing protection either. That's gotta ring.

SheepStar

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
At first thought....Meh, just another drifting video. Wow, as the video played on and he got into the obsticle portion, he was busting somes serious moves!!! Nice find guys!!

Peace,
Tommy

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis