Official YouTube Thread

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That is so f^%ked up. I'm still laughing and I'm gonna show it to my g/f in the morning. I think I'll take her picture. :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Get her on video..that would be sweet......:D
I flubbed it. She hit 'PLAY' before I got situated with the stupid camera. Photography ain't easy. It was still pretty funny watching her trying to put some distance in between herself and the monitor. :D

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Some fun music ones

If you can't play guitar, just edit the video! My friend sent it to me recently for a belated bday, hehe.

A couple of cool ones done by Ethan Winer who runs Real Traps. Cellos only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
That bottom one above is pretty kewl. nice find josten - that guy's good!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Toby Lightman video

I don't think that I posted this before. I really like her voice (although this video isn't the highest quality), and I just find this song captivating.

Not YouTube, but this is the first of her songs that I ever heard (and I like it):

<embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:uma:video:mtv.com:28300" width="512" height="319" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashVars="configParams=artist%3D1243220%26vid%3D28300%26uri%3Dmgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv.com%3A28300%26startUri={startUri}" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="."></embed><div style="margin:0;text-align:center;width:500px;font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;">Toby Lightman - New Music - More Music Videos</div>

letrbuck2006

letrbuck2006

Audioholic Intern
Youtube is really a great invention. Whoever made it up is making great money.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Back in college (early to mid-90s), I was a huge STP fan. I'm so old that I saw the following video during the initial airing (I still have it on VHS). I freaking loved their unplugged edition.

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
Just saw this today.

-pat

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
This kid is funny ... poor lil fella . ..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis