Obi-Wan Kenobi on Disney+

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Oh man. Just seeing and HEARING (James Earl Jones) Darth Vader again in Episode 3 is worth the entire season. :D

If they are smart, they will make Vader a major part of the story for every episode.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
They are making Ben so pathetically weak. Kind of annoying.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Isn't it just temporary weakness caused by 10 years of non-activity?

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Yes, he shouldn't be at the top of his game, but he is really bad.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Caught up with E3. D@mn. This is what has been missing from the Stories. Maybe it doesn't sell toys, but that was dark.

I'm expecting a 5 minute training montage where OWK gets his steez back. :p

Journey? Whitesnake? What does Ben use to get shredded? :D

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
Caught up with E3. D@mn. This is what has been missing from the Stories. Maybe it doesn't sell toys, but that was dark.

I'm expecting a 5 minute training montage where OWK gets his steez back. :p

Journey? Whitesnake? What does Ben use to get shredded? :D
I was just going to mention Obi-Wans montage in the last episode to Eye of the Tiger. But in that galaxy, probably more like Piss of the Wampa by the Max Rebo band..

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Great to see Vader back with James Earl Jones' voice. Was entirely too early for him to battle the rusty Ben though. Might have been better to have a build up to a real battle. Also, anyone else bothered the fact that Ben twice has escaped easily when the Empire had fast ships orbiting both planets? At least they had the Millennium Falcon around in earlier films.

Hats off to the casting crew for including Indira Varma. She's very watchable from the Kama Sutra, to Rome, and GoT.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, he shouldn't be at the top of his game, but he is really bad.
Remember the ancient 75 Year old Ben who fought Vader in “SW-4 A New Hope”? He could kick this Ben’s ass. That’s how bad this younger Ben is. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've seen better running in almost anything but these three episodes and doesn't look good from the closing scene for the fourth....

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Kinda sad, this Obi couldn’t even take Opie. What a p#%sy!:confused:I’ll finish it and never watch it again. You know, like Episodes I, II and III.:p

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Nah, I'm with Ryan. My wife and I enjoyed the series so far. You get the occasional "what the heck" but it's been decent.

I thought that the Grand Inquisitor was gone too soon. Such a bad ass looking character and all we got was a spinning saber in front of a distraught Flea. And Third Sister just magically appears at the right place with little explanation. While Vader's attack may seem early, I think the point was to show that Vader does not simply want Kenobi killed. He wants him to suffer at his hands first.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Remember the ancient 75 Year old Ben who fought Vader in “SW-4 A New Hope”? He could kick this Ben’s ass. That’s how bad this younger Ben is. :D
Obi also kills a pretty motivated Darth Maul (again!) in SW: Rebels, so clearly he’s gotta train up ala Rocky.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Obi also kills a pretty motivated Darth Maul (again!) in SW: Rebels, so clearly he’s gotta train up ala Rocky.
Ben needs to find the Apollo Creed of the Jedi. He also needs to change that look that is constantly on his face, like he ate a bad taco.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
There’s a key plot point we are missing thus far. Any familiar with The Clone Wars and the ending of Revenge of the Sith should have caught the softball lead in at the beginning of part 1.
I’m not into dropping spoilers… but there is a key part about training that Ben needs to accomplish.
I wonder if there will be a surprise cameo… ;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'll check it out this weekend. Lots of rain, so...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
There’s a key plot point we are missing thus far.
Don't get your hopes up. Continuity within the SW universe seems to be more of an aspirational thing, as opposed to something the writers actually give two sh*ts about in practice. I mean, I'm still watching, so no judgement. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis