NHT Verve IV 5.1 Speaker System Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Did you know that over 40% of NHT employees are musicians? Knowing that little bit of trivia helps one to understand why the company has such a solid reputation with both audiophiles, and yes, musicians. I know several professional session and live players who swear by the NHT speakers they have in their home a/v rig, and if you are looking for a very "musical" speaker that can also handle the demands of home theater, NHT is a manufacturer you should consider when speaker shopping.

Discuss "NHT Verve IV 5.1 Speaker System Review" here. Read the article.

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
In the past year or two I have read a LOT of stuff on the internet regarding audio gear, and I don't think I have ever read anything bad about NHT.
As the owner of a pair of tower speakers with side firing subwoofers, I have been interested in reading about NHT's version of the side firing towers.
Are there any NHT owners here and if so can you share what you think of the NHT line?!

P

Pencilsmasher

Audiophyte
I picked up a pair of the Classic 3s a few weeks ago. I'm no expert but I will say that they have exceeded my hopes. I think the thing I like the best about them is just how relaxing it is to hear them. What I mean by that is that your ears aren't turned off by anything you hear unless it's in the recording.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In the past year or two I have read a LOT of stuff on the internet regarding audio gear, and I don't think I have ever read anything bad about NHT.
As the owner of a pair of tower speakers with side firing subwoofers, I have been interested in reading about NHT's version of the side firing towers.
Are there any NHT owners here and if so can you share what you think of the NHT line?!
I've been very happy with my 1.5 bookshelves over the past nine years. I decided to pair them with a powered sub instead of getting the 2.5 towers (with the side firing woofers) just because the cost was the same, and I figured that the external sub would work better for home theater. Back when I used to listen to music through them, I thought that they were great. I've been less thrilled with my NHT center channel, mostly because it doesn't seem to blend in with the 1.5s (even though the dealer said it would). I don't know anything about their new systems, and I like that Audioholics is reviewing their products.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis