NFL Football 2008-09

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
It's obscene that it even got close. The Saints were destroying them for three solid quarters.
Destroying???? That's a bit of an exaggeration don't you think? Basically, the entire game was an offensive shootout. The Saints couldn't stop the Chargers and vice versa. But man, I swear those refs were paid off. They threw a flag every time a Charger sneezed near a Saint. That PI on Gordon in the end zone was BS and you know it.

But, the bottom line is the Chargers has no pass rush and they gave Brees all day to throw. About the only positive I can take away from that game was that LT looked pretty good.

The sad thing is, as bad as the Chargers are playing right now, they can still win the division.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
So Ted Cotrell was FINALLY fired, and Ron Rivera named Defensive Coordinator!!!

Sweet. Rivera did a nice job when he was in Chicago, and I honestly don't know why they hired Cotrell in the first place. Maybe this season can be salvaged after all.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I can't imagine why anybody would be happy about that :D.

I'm curious to see how the skins do against the Steelers next week...
Even more interested in the Giants against the Cowboys. I hope the Bucs aren't playing at the same time so the game will be on TV.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I GUARANTEE the Chargers will NOT lose this weekend!!! :D

Hey Giants fans, when did John Carney start kicking for you guys?!?!? I thought that guy had retired. Yet another Charger that goes to another team and gets a ring. :mad: I loved that guy when he was kicking for us. I remember when he would kick a field goal, I would turn my back to the TV and yell, "Carney never misses!"

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Carney kicked for the Saints for 6 years.

We got rid of him because he couldn't kick for distance. We've been cursed by awful kickers ever since.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I GUARANTEE the Chargers will NOT lose this weekend!!! :D

Hey Giants fans, when did John Carney start kicking for you guys?!?!? I thought that guy had retired. Yet another Charger that goes to another team and gets a ring. :mad: I loved that guy when he was kicking for us. I remember when he would kick a field goal, I would turn my back to the TV and yell, "Carney never misses!"
Carney did not get a ring with the Giants. Laurence Tynes was our kicker last year... he got hurt in preseason so we signed Carney, and he's been doing such an awesome job that he's kept the starting role even though Tynes is supposedly healthy again!

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
Carney did not get a ring with the Giants. Laurence Tynes was our kicker last year... he got hurt in preseason so we signed Carney, and he's been doing such an awesome job that he's kept the starting role even though Tynes is supposedly healthy again!
Dear Coughlin,

Please give us Tynes for an early Christmas present.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Sean Payton.

Seriously, the Saints have now fired two PKs, and two punters this year. They fired one of the PKs twice.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Perhaps he meant the ring the Giants will receive for this season.:p

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Perhaps he meant the ring the Giants will receive for this season.:p
Bite your tongue Mud!!! Now go outside, turn around 3 times, spit, curse, and pour salt over your shoulder!!! :eek::eek:

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Hey Steven: Can I jump up and down for the G-men at least a little bit.:D

GGGGGGGGG-Men

The Giants GM is the best in the league. No Strahan No problem

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

I love it when the cowgirls get stomped...:D
Me too. I hate everything Cowboy... If anybody wants an interesting read check out Jeff Pearlman's book about the early 90s cowboy dynasty "Boys Will Be Boys" (http://www.amazon.com/Boys-Will-Be-Cowboys-Dynasty/dp/0061256803/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1225733450&sr=8-1). Really interesting, and it actually gives some insight as to why that team is so screwed up even now...

I hope the Steelers destroy the Skins tonight!

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
Colts win!!!

THe Colts beat the Steelers!!! That was a great game, and a big win for them.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Giants vs Eagles

or

mazersteven vs STRONGBADF1 the rematch.

J

jamie2112

Banned
Steelers lose. Big win for Peyton. Colts looked very good today or the Steelers looked really bad not sure:eek::D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Steelers lose. Big win for Peyton. Colts looked very good today or the Steelers looked really bad not sure:eek::D
Having watched Big Ben for 3 straight weeks now, I am completely convinced that the guy isn't even 60% healthy. Leftwich did such an awesome job during the second half against the Skins, I think the Steelers are going to eventually be forced to bench Ben for Byron.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis