NFL Football 2008-09

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
In a football thread???? The threads whole function is to rub each others nose in it. Lighten up people. :rolleyes:

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
In a football thread???? The threads whole function is to rub each others nose in it. Lighten up people. :rolleyes:

Very true. Im not trying to rub it in but, i think its funny that you rubbed someone the wrong way bad enough they gave you a bad rep for it.:D:D

Someone must be a die hard Redskins fan?

Peace,
Tommy

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I don't have a problem with receiving a red chicklet, I just wish the system would leave the name of the person that gave it to you. The person just left go Giants....lol???

J

jamie2112

Banned
I am a skins fan but wouldn't give you a red chicklet for anything you said on this thread. "go giants " hhmm who is a giants fan round here?:D:D

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
I don't have a problem with receiving a red chicklet, I just wish the system would leave the name of the person that gave it to you. The person just left go Giants....lol???

Only 2 people here i know of that like the Giants that much....:D
Mazer and aberkowitz....If it was Mazer it would have likely took around 30 points and he would leave the name anyhow. Could have been anyone though. You must have struck a nerve :p

Peace,
Tommy

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Only 2 people here i know of that like the Giants that much....:D
Mazer and aberkowitz....If it was Mazer it would have likely took around 30 points and he would leave the name anyhow. Could have been anyone though. You must have struck a nerve :p

Peace,
Tommy
I think leaving go Giants was sarcasm.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I am a skins fan but wouldn't give you a red chicklet for anything you said on this thread. "go giants " hhmm who is a giants fan round here?:D:D
F$#% the Skins!!!!!!!! :D

Giving a red chicklet on a football thread is absolutely ridiculous. The whole point of the thread is to trash talk! Unless of course they're a Cowboys fan.

Cowboys fans should be thrown out of a moving bus into a lake filled with nuclear waste, and then be rescued by a plane which then catches on fire, burning everybody alive, but before they die they should have to watch highlights from the 1-15 1989 season on an endless loop. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Sorry... I have serious problems... :D

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Mazer would not 'ding' someone for rooting against the Giants. Anyone that thinks that does not know Steven. I don't think any of the known Giants fans would.

If the Giants play at the Bucs this season in the playoffs I will invite Steven again and likely will drag Loser along too. Everyone on my board knows Giant tickets are mine.:D

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
If it was Mazer it would have likely took around 30 points and he would leave the name anyhow.
I always sign my name, ask Joe Schmoe. :eek:

And I wouldn't give negative in a thread like this, when I for one give people sh!t about their favorite teams. If I'm going to dish it out, I better be prepared to take it.

30 points? :rolleyes: Try 60 or more. :eek:

Redskins Suck

Last edited by a moderator:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
And if you give me Negative Rep. I'll hunt you down.

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning ill get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your head open again. 'Cause I'm stupid. I don't give a sh!t about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I have been a huge NY Giants supporter in this thread and for somone to do that and leave go Giants lead me to believe right away they are not a Giants fan.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja

I think in all fairness, I should explain to you exactly what it is that I do. For instance tomorrow morning ill get up nice and early, take a walk down over to the bank and... walk in and see and uh... if you don't have my money for me, I'll... crack your head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your head open again. 'Cause I'm stupid. I don't give a sh!t about jail. That's my business. That's what I do.

I won't give you any bad investment tips either.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall

I fricking love Joe Pesci!!!

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
30 points? :rolleyes: Try 60 or more. :eek:

Redskins Suck
I dont think i have ever paid attention to the exact amount of points people give, i just looked and i have 300. If anyone is interested in testing positive or negative rep, feel free to do so. Ill let you know how much you add or take away. Im not really hung up on the rep thing. Its nice to be liked, but ill still be me either way:p

I seen that Joe is in the red....LOL! Is he MIA by the way?

Peace,
TOmmy

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis