NFL Football 2008-09

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
It's officially NFL season tonight with the opening game. The Giants are lookin' good.

I'm a Colts fan myself, but I'm a Manning fan too, so the Giants doing well is good!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm a Colts fan as well. I hope it is a good year.

Just did my fantasy team this past Monday so I am ready for the season.

I'll watch the game as soon as the wife goes to bed. She is watching HGTV.:rolleyes:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Well skins fans, the only thing I have to say after this game is WE STOMPED YOU OUT:p:p:p!!!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Does anyone have a clip of Michael Strahan from last night introducing the Giants and the speech?

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I am sorry to report that it looks like the Skins will open the season 0-2.

Gaux Saints :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Well skins fans, the only thing I have to say after this game is WE STOMPED YOU OUT:p:p:p!!!
I would hardly call a 9 point win a stomping. I LOVED seeing Eli pout over to the sidelines like a little kid, every time he threw an interception. I was rooting for the Skins, but they were pretty terrible. It's not that hard to beat a team that sucks so bad on both sides of the ball.

Go Chargers!!!!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Michael Strahan's next speech is going to be in Canton, Ohio at the pro football hall of fame:cool:. Amazing speech btw, gave me chills.

Last edited by a moderator:
MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I would hardly call a 9 point win a stomping.
Instead of referring to beating a certain team, the Giants refer to it as "stomping them out". Just listen to the wisdom of michael strahan that Adam posted above.

The chargers will eventually get "stomped out too":p.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Instead of referring to beating a certain team, the Giants refer to it as "stomping them out". Just listen to the wisdom of michael strahan that Adam posted above.

The chargers will eventually get "stomped out too":p.
That's pretty funny, putting "Strahan" and "wisdom" in the same sentence. Is that Strahan's voice or a tea kettle whistling? Hard to tell with that big-*** gap between his front teeth.

Oh wait, you were serious??? Sorry about that. I'll try to stop laughing now. Sorry, but Chargers have a D-line that can actually put pressure on poor little Eli. Plus, our offense would definitely have put points on the board after those picks Sheli threw. Don't get all puffed up over a beating of an inferior team.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
That's pretty funny, putting "Strahan" and "wisdom" in the same sentence. Is that Strahan's voice or a tea kettle whistling? Hard to tell with that big-*** gap between his front teeth.

Oh wait, you were serious??? Sorry about that. I'll try to stop laughing now. Sorry, but Chargers have a D-line that can actually put pressure on poor little Eli. Plus, our offense would definitely have put points on the board after those picks Sheli threw. Don't get all puffed up over a beating of an inferior team.
I love your hypothetical argument and trying to convince yourself your team is better than what they are.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
While I was pulling for the Giants, it seemed as though they lost a little offensive "steam" in the second half.

I'm anxiously awaiting the Colt's vs Bears game. I hope Peyton Manning's knee is up to it...

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
While I was pulling for the Giants, it seemed as though they lost a little offensive "steam" in the second half.

I'm anxiously awaiting the Colt's vs Bears game. I hope Peyton Manning's knee is up to it...
What is the spread on that game. I would pick the colts if peyton plays. Who is the Bears starting quarterback this year?

Last edited:
darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I love your hypothetical argument and trying to convince yourself your team is better than what they are.
Sorry dude, but there's nothing hypothetical about the offensive AND defensive juggernaut that are the San Diego Chargers. I love your devotion to an average team that got hot at just the right time and lucked into a Super Bowl. That's pretty cute.

The only thing that stands in the way of the Bolts and a Lombardi are injuries. A couple of months ago, I would have said that we're a lock to get to the big game. But now it seems like every starter is injured and we haven't even started the season yet! :mad:

You heard it here first folks, if the starters stay healthy this season, the Chargers WILL be in the Super Bowl.

croseiv

croseiv

Audioholic Samurai
At this point it's SO hard to predict who will be in the Super Bowl. I mean would you have predicted the Giants to be there? The Patriots were easier to see, but I hope one team is the Colts.

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I would hardly call a 9 point win a stomping. I LOVED seeing Eli pout over to the sidelines like a little kid, every time he threw an interception. I was rooting for the Skins, but they were pretty terrible. It's not that hard to beat a team that sucks so bad on both sides of the ball.

Go Chargers!!!!
ELI RULES:p

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sorry dude, but there's nothing hypothetical about the offensive AND defensive juggernaut that are the San Diego Chargers. I love your devotion to an average team that got hot at just the right time and lucked into a Super Bowl. That's pretty cute.

The only thing that stands in the way of the Bolts and a Lombardi are injuries. A couple of months ago, I would have said that we're a lock to get to the big game. But now it seems like every starter is injured and we haven't even started the season yet! :mad:

You heard it here first folks, if the starters stay healthy this season, the Chargers WILL be in the Super Bowl.
Blah blah blah blah blah... go win a Super Bowl sometime and get back to me. Pretty sure the Chargers have NEVER won JACK!! :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis