T

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Agreed. Also, who will be the Steelers starting QB. Believe it or not Captain Kirk is actually older than Russel Wilson.
I just heard Russell Wilson may not start for Pittsburgh against Atlanta Sunday. ESPN Radio station I was listening to in my truck about half hour ago was talking about that, he reaggravated an old hamstring injury so it is true. So there's that.

Last edited:
Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Far better than average would be a dream come true for the Vikings. :)
2022 Vikings were 13-4. But we had a QB who only won one game for us in the playoffs. I think actually his whole NFL career. We want the team as a whole to be far better than above average, not just the QB. You can win with an average QB. 9ers is one example. Cousins didn't get it done here with a good surrounding cast though.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
2022 Vikings were 13-4. But we had a QB who only won one game for us in the playoffs. I think actually his whole NFL career. We want the team as a whole to be far better than above average, not just the QB. You can win with an average QB. 9ers is one example. Cousins didn't get it done here with a good surrounding cast though.
Cousins is a Falcon now. $180 million over four years. $90 million guaranteed. I don't disagree with the move the Vikes made, but I'm not at all excited about Darnold. I'm only excited about the amount we saved LOL.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
If Cousins is let go after next season when the guaranteed portion of his contract is fulfilled he will have made over $300 million in his career.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Interesting that GB's previous QB was out for the year after the first game last year. But he only lasted 4 plays. Not almost 4 quarters like Love. No info yet on Love's prognosis. I have been checking PFT. Maybe the NFC Norris just got slightly less competitive. Vikings play the New Jersey Giants tomorrow.
I saw the title of a video on YT referring to a strained MCL and that he "may be back this season".

Isn't that what every team wants to hear, a few weeks after dropping their pants for a one year QB.

They signed the other QB at what seemed to be an odd time, IMO. I wonder if his knee had already been tweaked during camp.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If Cousins is let go after next season when the guaranteed portion of his contract is fulfilled he will have made over $300 million in his career.
I do think Cousins makes the Falcons better, and given Carolina and the Saints suck well that gives them a potential conference threat. However, I was impressed with Mayfield and would still give them the edge. Also, I cannot understand Carolina going with Young after Stroud lit up the Georgia Bulldogs in a loss in the semis. That was the best team in college he poured it on against.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Vikes @ Giants - welp glad tennis is on soon.:p Already a fumble recovery for the Giants, and a Darnold sack. Kind of a painful Darnold vs Jones matchup.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Vikes @ Giants - welp glad tennis is on soon.:p Already a fumble recovery for the Giants, and a Darnold sack. Kind of a painful Darnold vs Jones matchup.
It's early. 1st and goal Vikes now. That was C.J. Ham's 2nd fumble in his 8 year NFL career.
...... and TD Aaron Jones!!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Just get rid of the kickoff NFL. Place the ball at the 25. Now it's the weird compromise. :rolleyes:

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I just heard Russell Wilson may not start for Pittsburgh against Atlanta Sunday. ESPN Radio station I was listening to in my truck about half hour ago was talking about that, he reaggravated an old hamstring injury so it is true. So there's that.
Yep, Fields is starting.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Uh Oh. Cousins just threw a TD near the end of the 1st half. Bad for my Steelers.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers are starting to move the ball with a 2-point lead. The kicker has been awesome.

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
Vikes could've beat the giants today without a single point by the offense.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Watching the Jags Mia game now. Jax lost in a close one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis