D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Can't wait for that one. Can anybody stop Miami?
Pitts doing well. Err that's your team, right? Pitt, the Browns, and SF probably the best D's at the moment. Dallas and Eagles somewhere in the mix too. Probably TB too.

Edit: Oops Saints also.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Pitts doing well. Err that's your team, right? Pitt, the Browns, and SF probably the best D's at the moment. Dallas and Eagles somewhere in the mix too. Probably TB too.

Edit: Oops Saints also.
Thanks for asking. Yeah, the Steelers are my team I grew up in Pittsburgh but haven't live there since the early 80s. Not too great of a playoff record in the last 10 years but hope springs eternal. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
@ GB. Hopefully the overachievers can keep it going. :cool:
1695919644130.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
@ GB. Hopefully the overachievers can keep it going. :cool:
View attachment 63562
I'd like to see the Lions win that division. When I was a kid and got my 1st electric football game with the red and white teams - I ordered the Steelers and the Lions. I even put a number on one of the Detroit running backs no 24 for Mel Farr I believe. Hard to remember that far back. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd like to see the Lions win that division. When I was a kid and got my 1st electric football game with the red and white teams - I ordered the Steelers and the Lions. I even put a number on one of the Detroit running backs no 24 for Mel Farr I believe. Hard to remember that far back. :)
Lions did make the playoffs several years back. Lost in the first round. Otherwise they haven't been any good since Barry Sanders. I'd probably put him as my #1 for viewing pleasure. Just insane.

Edit: think there was another year in which they made the playoffs. Lost to Seattle in the first round. Stafford was qb. The other year was vs Dallas.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Looks like the Lions are the team to beat in the NFC North.
That was a convincing win over the Packers.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Here we go lions here we go. Oops that's a steeler chant but I'm pulling the lions in the NFC. Congrats on beating the packers.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Lets go Vikings (0-3), Bam, Bam, Bam-Bam-Bam!!!:D
Not terribly confident in saying we'll beat Carolina.

Fish @ Bills. Bills
Bucs @ Saints. Draw
Ravens @ Browns. Draw
LOL Broncos @ Bears. Broncos
Rams @ Colts. Colts

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Watson is out so will reverse my pick, but if my original pick is correct, well I had that right too.;)

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Carr staring today, plus Saints have their whole starting Offensive line today. First time this season.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Liked the stat the Colts are 0-6 the last six home games LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Saints and Bengals fell flat on their faces this week. I'd count the Bengals out, but Burrow & Co seem to thrive on adversity. Road games, shitty O line etc are good motivation for them LOL.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Saints offense is broken, the consensus is the players aren't fully behind Carr. But then again Pete Carmichael's play calling leaves less to be desired.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Saints offense is broken, the consensus is the players aren't fully behind Carr. But then again Pete Carmichael's play calling leaves less to be desired.
Ok, is it time to start calling them 'The Aints' ?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I will stick with the trend. Seattle > Giants. Pete has done well against the Giants.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis