Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I'd like to see Dallas and San Fran in the NFC finals. That would be a nice throwback to the 90s.
Yeah that would be a nice throwback for the NFC championship. With all the "new" rule changes and with the realignment of the divisions to 4 in the AFC and 4 in the NFC, being mostly a pass happy league now. Back before free agency the teams with the most money had the best players and they kept them.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
I'm hoping Saints have a better year under head coach Dennis Allen. After all it is his defense that's been carrying his team with the last two wins. But to be fair, he is down Alvin Kamara and Peat and has a Rookie starting at right tackle. Kamara will be back after this week's game against the Packers.

The Offense line was the biggest concern this year. Allen went all in on defense with the draft and free agency. I've said this before, Pro football, games are won or lost with line play. Offense line and Defense line, they control the game, well beside the Refs. Sure, you need your play makers to show up especially with this pass happy league we have now.

Dennis Allen is running an "old school." type Offense right now, until Derek Carr can find his groove if he finds it at all. Hès pretty much been running for his life with the way his pass protection has been which hasn't been good. He sure has enough weapons, plus he has a top 5 defense to back him up. By mid-season will tell if Saints can stay with the big dogs or get back on the front porch with the puppies.

Last edited:
Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Chicago Bears lost $100,000 worth of gear somebody or someone's has to be an inside job, broke in. Stole $100,000 worth of gear. At Soldier Field.
I'm trying not to laugh about this, but it is kind of funny wondering how the team is going to dress out for this Sunday's game. Bears fans should start watching eBay for Chicago Bears gear may be a fire sale.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Chubb's injury might not be as bad as expected. 6-8 months recovery.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'm hoping Saints have a better year under head coach Dennis Allen. After all it is his defense that's been carrying his team with the last two wins. But to be fair, he is down Alvin Kamara and Peat and has a Rookie starting at right tackle. Kamara will be back after this week's game against the Packers.

The Offense line was the biggest concern this year. Allen went all in on defense with the draft and free agency. I've said this before, Pro football, games are won or lost with line play. Offense line and Defense line, they control the game, well beside the Refs. Sure, you need your play makers to show up especially with this pass happy league we have now.

Dennis Allen is running an "old school." type Offense right now, until Derek Carr can find his groove if he finds it at all. Hès pretty much been running for his life with the way his pass protection has been which hasn't been good. He sure has enough weapons, plus he has a top 5 defense to back him up. By mid-season will tell if Saints can stay with the big dogs or get back on the front porch with the puppies.
2-0 is huge for the Saints. They're not really built for a deep playoff run so getting a head start on things is great. Today's game vs GB should be interesting.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
NE @ Jets - I'm sticking with NE. I just don't trust Zach. I'm sure it will be pretty brutal on O for both LOL. If the Jets had any reserves I wish they could get Colt McCoy. He's not jumping off the screen but still would role the dice on him vs Zach.

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
2-0 is huge for the Saints. They're not really built for a deep playoff run so getting a head start on things is great. Today's game vs GB should be interesting.
Oh for sure 2-0 start is huge, with the rebuild since Payton and Drew Brees left. Injuries already starting to hit. Thats to be expected with every team though. They are deep on Defense, Offense? just not deep on the Offensive line. Derk Carr hasn't hit his groove yet than he may not. Drews 1st year with the Saints wasn't that good either.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Head-to-head last four games LOL... :D

Jones 3 TD, 1 INT
Wilson 2 TD, 7 INT

Rex Ryan: OF COURSE we're going to win!!!:p

I'd be in pain just having to talk about the game. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Vikes 7 fumbles lost on season already. <--- better fix that. ;)

Tankini

Tankini

Senior Audioholic
Saints up 14-0 over the Packers. Saints got a TD on a 76 yard punt return. Carr looking much better so far.

Packers 18-17. Carr hurt got slammed down, hurt shoulder out! Missed 46 yard field goal with 1:05 left in the game.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wtf Saints! :confused:
I've no idea what Cousins was doing? He downs the ball and they have 30 seconds to use. Instead they burn a bunch of time.
Well glad I was wrong on the DET game woo hoo!! :cool:

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats finally won but it was ugly. Concerned about Dallas next week and then the Cowboys go and lose to Arizona?! You don’t know how some teams will play from week to week. That’s why they play the games. Raiders started good and then the Steelers put 23 points on them. a lot of blowouts today.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pats finally won but it was ugly. Concerned about Dallas next week and then the Cowboys go and lose to Arizona?! You don’t know how some teams will play from week to week. That’s why they play the games. Raiders started good and then the Steelers put 23 points on them. a lot of blowouts today.
Radio said Arizona has won 6 of last 7 vs Dallas LOL.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Teams that start 0-3 have a 2.5% chance of making the playoffs.

The Indy kicker was 4/4 on FGs 50+ yds.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis