Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, whatever happened to Old Doug Flutie? Media boys pumped him out. Didn't he fizzle out quickly?
he actually had a slight re-birth in Bflo, did well, fans liked him. I think his last year as a starter was when he left Bflo for San Diego, he did have a nice stint in the CFL

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
I'm late here to pay my respects to John Madden but found these commercials from the 70s that capture the essence of him. RIP.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Love the second one and the promotion of 8.6% interest rate for a car loan, we may be headed back to that, LOL !

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Suffering ?? !! LOL!! Redskins fans having nothing on Bills fans when it comes to suffering, need I remind you of 1/26/92 !!!
Yesterday in the DC area we were reminded it was the 30th anniversary of the last time our team the WTF was any good. It was a nice run from 1971-1992 but they were terrible through the 50s and 60s and terrible after Gibbs left in 93. They have no hope as long as Snyder owns the team He is the one person here EVERYONE hates regardless of political affiliation. What you say is true but at least in Buffalo you have hope for the near future.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Being lifelong Steeler fan, I can't even imagine coaching and QB changes that often.
Only one thing was unchanged during that time span – the team owner – Dangerous, Dysfunctional, Despised Dan Snyder.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Only one thing was unchanged during that time span – the team owner – Dangerous, Dysfunctional, Despised Dan Snyder.
Yeah what a mess. Hopefully the Rooneys will keep ownership and stability in Pittsburgh.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Who you got?

I'll say KC and Rams, but remember I'm 0-4 last week LOL. If it's KC, then I'd want the Rams as they're a little better in qb. If it's Cinci then don't much care. Both the Rams and Niners pose problems with their pass rush. I wouldn't mind seeing what DB Ramsey can do to their best receivers, but the Niners are 2-0 vs Rams this year.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Better to go out on top, I think he made the right decision. He should have enough money by now to do whatever the hell he wants and enjoy his family life....

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Like Hank Williams JR used to say "Are ya ready for some football?" :)

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Football Sunday not complete with out more John Madden.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis