Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
it's official......... 'Saints Suck' !
That was horrible I tell ya!! Hill isn't a QB, never will be. Saint's just need to tank the rest of the season get a top 5 pick in next seasons draft.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
That was horrible I tell ya!! Hill isn't a QB, never will be. Saint's just need to tank the rest of the season get a top 5 pick in next seasons draft.
agreed, kinda reminds me of the Rob Johnson era in Bflo...........

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
what cracks me up about Dallas is when winning 'ole Jerry Puss is is all over the screE en but when they loss he's like no-where ??? what a turd !!
Funny you mentioned ole JJ, I was out just a hour ago running errands, and had my FM on 103.7 it's a sports talk show only and they were talking about Jerry Jones and the game last night. And that in a interview they had with JJ, dude busted out with, I left 20% of me somewhere on Bourbon Street. LoL dude is like what 100 years old.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
what cracks me up about Dallas is when winning 'ole Jerry Puss is is all over the screen but when they loss he's like no-where ??? what a turd !!
We agree. By we, I mean all of us that have ever been or are currently Dallas fans.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Not an overly impressive win but a win none the less for the boys. Funny I lived in DFW for 30+ years but never became a diehard fan. I did manage to tolerate them after a while. Must be my Steeler genes. :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Not an overly impressive win but a win none the less for the boys. Funny I lived in DFW for 30+ years but never became a diehard fan. I did manage to tolerate them after a while. Must be my Steeler genes. :)
They force you in DFW. I was not a fan at all, but being around it SO MUCH you tend to get a bit enthusiastic when everyone else is. Kinda like when the Mavs won the championship. Not a fan, but it was fun.

I have a friend who literally get's physically angry when the Cowboys don't do well. My "this is all 100% meaningless" talk doesn't help. Not like he's got money on them or anything...

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
They force you in DFW. I was not a fan at all, but being around it SO MUCH you tend to get a bit enthusiastic when everyone else is. Kinda like when the Mavs won the championship. Not a fan, but it was fun.

I have a friend who literally get's physically angry when the Cowboys don't do well. My "this is all 100% meaningless" talk doesn't help. Not like he's got money on them or anything...
Yeah I was there for the Mavs win and I was a fan. I moved to DFW in 1981 so i was onboard with the Mavs from the beginning.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
CFP-
Looks like Bama beats GA.
The pipe dream continues with Cinci. They're in.:cool:
If Michigan does what they're suppose to I think the four just mentioned are in, leaving Notre Dame out who lost to Cinci earlier this year.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I say (my Saints) but in reality, them dude's on that team could really not give a rat's a$$ about any Fans except for their money. They sell their signatures off for profit. True story, I had a friend who had a uncle that played for the Washington Redskins. Was at his home one day we where talking about the SB. Dude busted out with SB participants are predetermined before the season even starts. Plus on top of that, Lombardi was a Boss for a crime syndicate, according to him.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I say (my Saints) but in reality, them dude's on that team could really not give a rat's a$$ about any Fans except for their money. They sell their signatures off for profit. True story, I had a friend who had a uncle that played for the Washington Redskins. Was at his home one day we where talking about the SB. Dude busted out with SB participants are predetermined before the season even starts. Plus on top of that, Lombardi was a Boss for a crime syndicate, according to him.
Yep, 25 years ago when I was a young lad in my forties my dad told me someday you will care less about professional sports. Dad, you were so right !!!!

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
So far so good for Michigan. Two huge plays. 14-0. I suppose when you've had nothing to cheer about during the Harbaugh era, and then now you do, it gets a little crazy for the fans.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Full plate of NFL games today. I will get to watch my Steelers on TV here in northeast Florida because the Jaguars are playing an NFC team. Doesn't happen very often but I will enjoy it. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats to that team and that coach. Well deserved. :)
Yeah but why did it have to be the Vikings? Gawd, we suck! :rolleyes:
Edit: well the good news is Kurt Cousins will not be the Vikings qb next year woot woot!:):cool:

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Steelers pulled one out of there ass, what a horrible secondary, Troy Polamalu, where are you ???

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis