D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Detroit still can't win hehehe.
Raiders vs Cowboys: 950 total yds - 270 penalty yds = 680 total yds ;)
Looks to me like Dallas is starting to decline a bit.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Stick a fork in my Saint's! Horrible I tell you. Not gonna win with mostly backups. This team reminds me of the 49ers last year playing with backups.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Saints out of money, cap space finally got to them. I don't see them being relevant for quite some years.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
even though the Bills beat NO(Not saying much) they still remain one dimensional.
I so wanted to see 'ole Jerry Jones puss when they lost in OT.....

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
even though the Bills beat NO(Not saying much) they still remain one dimensional.
I so wanted to see 'ole Jerry Jones puss when they lost in OT.....
The Bills HAVE to run the football first.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Funny that all the home teams lost. I wonder if that ever happened since we went to 3 Thanksgiving games. But lately the Lions loss seems to be a given. :)

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, you've noticed that, gambling and Vegas done took over the NFL for good now. Makes one wonder, of all the money the owners lost last year with no fans in the stands, and this year they got more teams at 5-5 in a very long time.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mich/OSU- just thought I'd throw this here. Michigan won. 2 times now in 20 years. Michigan is one of the largest places to play in CF I believe. Lets just say for them that's a party that won't end. :cool:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Mich/OSU- just thought I'd throw this here. Michigan won. 2 times now in 20 years. Michigan is one of the largest places to play in CF I believe. Lets just say for them that's a party that won't end. :cool:
Yep just checked it. Michigan has the largest stadium with over 107K.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Broncos might not make it far but looks like they'll be throwing a monkey wrench in someone's plans. :cool:
Whew Pats looking scary.
Cinci's the other team that's looking really good.
Getting tired of all these touch penalties. Ridiculous.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Put a fork in my Steelers. And probably the Browns also.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Personally I don't see my Saints winning another game the rest of the season. Been 5 seasons since a losing season.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
well, I for one will be pulling for them Thursday nite !
Umm, may have a chance to win.Dallas is a little banged up, plus their coach won't be there alone with a few other coaches out cause of COVID-19. Saint's got backups on offense and not just the number Two's playing 3's starting. But I'm old enough to remember the old day's where 5 wins was great. My youngest Son is taking this season hard. Lol. He sent me a pic today in a text of Drew, he goes, Dad I didn't think it would be this bad .lol. Poor fella, told him get use to it, gonna be a long time before Saints win the NFC South again. Lol.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dallas does seem to be in a free fall mode right now but they will still probably win the NFC East.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Take Dallas and the spread. If your a betting man. My Saint's got gadget man starting at quarterback tonight.:rolleyes:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
About what I expected from gadget man at quarterback. Looks like my Saints are finally going to get a top 10 pick in next year's draft..Lolo. Patyon better pick a QB cause Winston isn't Drew Brees replacement either.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis