D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Yep, we shall see if the Bills are the real deal this year .......
Bills have the weakest SOS in the league. They should end up 14-2 or 15-1 and home field. I think they'll eventually get it done. Just not sure when.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
The new rule changes have definitely change the way the game is played. 17 game season, can't hit blow the knee's on anyone. Of course you got the Refs, who can and do change the outcome of any game they choose. Now with full out betting on the games that is totally legal now surly will change the outcome of game's. I'm just hoping my Saints can stay out of the bottom of the NFC South. They do to get a few starter's back. Michael Thomas, starting Center, and two defensive starters on the Dline. Winston, has the arm for opening up the deep ball for sure. Just not enough yet to say he is their franchise quarterback. They wasted the last 3 years trying to get Drew Brees another ring. I feel that alone may come back to bite them. Than there's the Owner, who will sell the team, and who ever buys the team may just move the Saints. A lot of ifs that's Not in the Saint's favor.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Green Bay at Cincinnati right now: “After you.” “No, after you!” “I insist - after you!” “Really, I do not want to win - after you!” Five misses in a row…

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Green Bay at Cincinnati right now: “After you.” “No, after you!” “I insist - after you!” “Really, I do not want to win - after you!” Five misses in a row…
Man, I tell ya, some crazy games today. Sure was fun to watch the NFL today.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
17-9 right now. Will the Bears win, or blow Khalil Mack's great show? :oops:
Even the Falcons beat the Jets. ;)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Bears win. 11 extra points missed so far today LOL. The record is 12.
Record missed for a week.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Big fight just broke out between Dallas and the Giants! Lolo

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Yep, we shall see if the Bills are the real deal this year .......
They certainly looked real.last night. The running game is the key to the Bills offense. Allen still misses far too many reads and tries to go down field when he has short passes that will get a first down.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
MNF - Colts at Ravens. Ravens big favorites but they still have to play the game. Just sayin...

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
only reason Ravens won was because of a decimated Colts secondary. Lamar Jackson might be an elite athlete but not an elite QB, yet ..........

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
only reason Ravens won was because of a decimated Colts secondary. Lamar Jackson might be an elite athlete but not an elite QB, yet ..........
If he keeps running out of the pocket like he does he's going to get his legs broken. But with the new rule changes, for not hitting below the knees may help.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Early prediction looks like a Bills/Cowboys SB. KC's defense is atrocious.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis