new year, time for a new car?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Yeah, Steve, hopefully USAA can help me out.

The car was paid off and I did still have full coverage. I definitely wouldn't say my insurance was dirt cheap though. Wasn't too expensive either, however. I have decent credit. I'm not going to rush into any purchases like I did with the Sonata. I have up to 90 days of rental coverage from my insurance :)

Anyway, here's one of the videos. Sorry for having the phone vertical instead of horizontal:
That's good hopefully the cash can cover a nice car. If you really look you can get an amazing car used. I know if I were buying I'd be looking for a nice used car instead of a Mazda 3s. Not that the Mazda 3s isn't an amazing car to drive. Seriously drive one and it has to be an s not the i.

Last edited by a moderator:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
lol. I was taking it really well. I have another video where you can hear a bit of annoyance in my voice though :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I meant sober in a different way, "What are you drinking right now" post master. :D Just kidding around, of course.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I did have the tow truck driver drop me off at a restaurant/bar where I had a burger, fries, and two beers :)

And yeah siberian I definitely plan on checking out a bunch of different cars. I don't want to look at too many and become paralyzed with options though. I'm sure the mazda3s is nice though - my friend had one for a short time before getting a big Tundra. I just want something small and comfy with good mileage :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I bet the other people parked there were thrilled. :D

"Holy ish, there's a car on fire ten feet from my car! Woah...wait...now there's fire fighters spraying s*** all over the place!"

Thanks for the videos, btw. They are very cool. I know losing your car sucks BAD. Not making light of that.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
It's cool, I know :)

I wouldn't have parked so close to those people if I knew it was going to get that bad but I really didn't know where else to go lol

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
You should get the Fisker Kar... Never mind.

*Sorry couldn't help myself. Hope you don't have any hastle with getting good/better car in place of the Sonata. Luckily, this is the best time of the year to be car shopping.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Man...I was wondering where my cigarette went. I mean I knew it fell out of my hand and landed on a white car but I couldn't find it anywhere so I just walked off...

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Having never owned a car I might suggest spending only a portion of the cash on a motorcycle. Get some decent ridin gear and then blow the rest on audio equipment.

Just sayin....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
It'll buff out :D

My buddy just got a Mazda CX-5. Pretty nice. I drove the Mazdaspeed3 and liked it a lot, but FWD didn't do it for me for the kind of power it has. IMO, inexpensive and good mileage would be the SkyActiv models. They are pretty good cars.

I am a Subaru guy personally :)

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Damn! :eek:

I am so darned curious as to the cause of this, as I'm sure you and others are.

Sorry. :(

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
It'll buff out :D

My buddy just got a Mazda CX-5. Pretty nice. I drove the Mazdaspeed3 and liked it a lot, but FWD didn't do it for me for the kind of power it has. IMO, inexpensive and good mileage would be the SkyActiv models. They are pretty good cars.

I am a Subaru guy personally :)
Kelley Blue Book

or many other great cars in your price range.... I personally also partial to Infiniti G series
http://www.kbb.com/cars-for-sale/cars/?bodystyle=sedan&searchtype=used&pricerange=14000-20000&distance=75

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I really like the CX-5 but it's slower to 60 than my old car >_>

Warrior, I don't even know how to ride a bicycle, much less a motorcycle. I'd probably die in DFW traffic on a bike though.

BSA, that subaru legacy looks pretty nice :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Maybe just maybe purchas your self a lovely Mazda 3 or if you can get ford get the ford focus xr5 turbo little hatch backs that are verey nice to drive :) sporty but yet a grate car to drive

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis