NEW Yamaha AVR for CostCo, TSR-700 7.2 Channel AVR with 8K/HDMI 2.1

P

PurpleNurple9

Audiophyte
Does anyone know the remote code so I can pair it with my other remote? I tried scanning but no luck.

Aaron Kwekel

Aaron Kwekel

Audioholic
Hello everyone! after doing some more research on receivers. I ended up going with the Onkyo TX-NR696. So for the experience has been great. Much better than the TSR-700 Yamaha I was having issues with. I just felt the price was right for what it had to offer.

Here is my current setup. It is temporary until our house is built. Apartment overkill. LOL

LG OLED B8 65
Onkyo TX-NR696
Def Tech 8060ST
Def Tech 8060CS
Def Tech 8080SR (Not hooked up)
Panamax 5300
AudioQuest cables:
Rocket 44's
Cinnamon and Chocolate HDMI's
Irish Red and Black Lab sub cables

Thoughts and Suggestions?

HT Setup.jpg

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Hello everyone! after doing some more research on receivers. I ended up going with the Onkyo TX-NR696. So for the experience has been great. Much better than the TSR-700 Yamaha I was having issues with. I just felt the price was right for what it had to offer.

Here is my current setup. It is temporary until our house is built. Apartment overkill. LOL

LG OLED B8 65
Onkyo TX-NR696
Def Tech 8060ST
Def Tech 8060CS
Def Tech 8080SR (Not hooked up)
Panamax 5300
AudioQuest cables:
Rocket 44's
Cinnamon and Chocolate HDMI's
Irish Red and Black Lab sub cables

Thoughts and Suggestions?

HT Setup.jpg
Nice setup, the Rocket 44’s, do they give a little more bass extension?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
How's the sound stage? sweet spot? I'd maybe open up the L/R mains a lil more, the further apart the two are the better the sound stage will be. A lil toe-in wouldn't hurt. Nice setup bro! I've always said one doesn't have to spend a lot of coin in order to have a nice setup well done Sir.!

Aaron Kwekel

Aaron Kwekel

Audioholic
How's the sound stage? sweet spot? I'd maybe open up the L/R mains a lil more, the further apart the two are the better the sound stage will be. A lil toe-in wouldn't hurt. Nice setup bro! I've always said one doesn't have to spend a lot of coin in order to have a nice setup well done Sir.!
Thank you! The L and R is about 9.5 feet away from listening spot. The center is 9 feet. Should I more the speakers farther apart about what? 1ft more? Then toe-in a tiny more?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Thank you! The L and R is about 9.5 feet away from listening spot. The center is 9 feet. Should I more the speakers farther apart about what? 1ft more? Then toe-in a tiny more?
9ft is good, couldn't tell from pics it's said 6ft minimum so your good. Your good bro, some like toe-in some don't so you all set.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis