New SVS 3000 Series Subs!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Have you looked at Arendal Sound? arendalsound.eu
If you're asking me, no, I never heard of the brand. Do you have any experience with them? They're also in the "not-cheap" category;) The cheapest model being 900€, In this case I would still go for SVS, but perhaps one of the 2000 models. Thank you for the tip. If you've heard them, give us your opinion.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
If you're asking me, no, I never heard of the brand. Do you have any experience with them? They're also in the "not-cheap" category;) The cheapest model being 900€, In this case I would still go for SVS, but perhaps one of the 2000 models. Thank you for the tip. If you've heard them, give us your opinion.
Some of the design work for Arendal is done by Claridy Audio, so those products will be rock solid, trust me. That is a great alternative. I wish Arendal was available in the US.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Some of the design work for Arendal is done by Claridy Audio, so those products will be rock solid, trust me. That is a great alternative. I wish Arendal was available in the US.
Other than some work on the Outlaw x-13 and Monoliths... what are some other subs they have helped design, please?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Other than some work on the Outlaw x-13 and Monoliths... what are some other subs they have helped design, please?
I don't know their entire roster of products, but I know Claridy also designed some of the XTZ subs, the big guns of that line-up, the 1X12 and 3X12. There is also a 2X12 but that is not available in the USA. Claridy also designs a lot of regular loudspeakers too- and they do a very good job of it from what I can tell. Monoprice is coming out with some Monolith THX loudspeakers that look like they could be really good: mini-tower, center, bookshelf speaker, these are Claridy designs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis