Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Man I'm happy they got it worked out for you! Yeah they're customer service is why I'll be buying a lot of my stuff from them for life!
Funny, I knew that the sound I was getting was nice, but nothing close to what others describe.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Funny, I knew that the sound I was getting was nice, but nothing close to what others describe.
Yeah I was more then a little surprised you weren't getting the effect you were wanting all my svs subs have been smooth fast accurate clean with the bass but they can drop the boooooom when I want it!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
No way, now I can’t get WAF!
Just had a thought!
If a hypnotist can cause a chain-smoker to dislike the taste of a cigarette, it seems very reasonable that they could get your wife to experience a sense of happiness and overall well-being whenever she sees/hears a subwoofer in her home!
Your wife just needs a little hypnotherapy!

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Just had a thought!
If a hypnotist can cause a chain-smoker to dislike the taste of a cigarette, it seems very reasonable that they could get your wife to experience a sense of happiness and overall well-being whenever she sees/hears a subwoofer in her home!
Your wife just needs a little hypnotherapy!
She has been cool over the years. She insisted that I get the B&W speakers because she wanted them all to match.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
She insisted that I get the B&W speakers because she wanted them all to match.
But... your little PB1000 is all alone and needs a friend! Certainly she'll understand the need. Subwoofers have feelings too. ;)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
But... your little PB1000 is all alone and needs a friend! Certainly she'll understand the need. Subwoofers have feelings too. ;)
I agree no subwoofer should be left on its own just tell your wife look nobody puts baby in the corner! :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Did your wife think those 2 sub boxes from Outlaw were a matching washer and dryer set? LOL o_O
na, we already replaced those over the last year. I didn't lie to her about them... just didn't advertise... the boxes did that for me! :oops:

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
na, we already replaced those over the last year. I didn't lie to her about them... just didn't advertise... the boxes did that for me! :oops:
Looking forward to hearing all about your new speakers after you set them up. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis