ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I would NEVER do anything for attention! .....Except maybe buy 2 SVS PB 4000's!!!!!!!! :eek:
...and where did you end up putting them? o_O

Still got them behind you... working out well, now for that bass issue?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know where or how this got started, but for the record, the Outlaw monoblocks are "2200", there is no "M" in front of them. The previous generation Outlaw monoblock was M200!
I was trying to keep my anal retentive tendencies in check, and just let it go, but now I'm beginning to see M2200 more often on audioholics than the correct 2200 and couldn't take it any more!:eek:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I don't know where or how this got started, but for the record, the Outlaw monoblocks are "2200", there is no "M" in front of them. The previous generation Outlaw monoblock was M200!
I was trying to keep my anal retentive tendencies in check, and just let it go, but now I'm beginning to see M2200 more often on audioholics than the correct 2200 and couldn't take it any more!:eek:
I just thought it was abbreviating "model," as they do reference "Model 2200" repeatedly in the blurb on their site: I count 9 times in the window itself, 7 time on their site, and 5 times in the one paragraph of copy they wrote.

That said, It was probably the "outlaw" that did the web content who started this horrific offense. ;) Now that you say it though, and I look back, I wonder where I picked it up?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I just thought it was abbreviating "model," as they do reference "Model 2200" repeatedly in the blurb on their site: I count 9 times in the window itself, 7 time on their site, and 5 times in the one paragraph of copy they wrote.

That said, It was probably the "outlaw" that did the web content who started this horrific offense. ;) Now that you say it though, and I look back, I wonder where I picked it up?
LOL! Don't look too hard! I may well have been one of the perpetrators at one point in time! Would not surprise me.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
...and where did you end up putting them? o_O

Still got them behind you... working out well, now for that bass issue?
Yeppers that's where they measure and sound the best and when I mean sound the best they sound fantastic Just unbelievable bass. It's a testament to how good this subs are tho even with the increase on output and tactile response they never sound anything but perfectly accurate to the source. Never boomy if they're supposed to be delicate they are blow you through the front wall they do. Be fast and stop on a dime? No problem. But never boomy or muddy and most importantly They never overwhelm the music or movie that's playing. Sound perfectly integrated. They just have completely blown away my expectations. Just an amazing sub. Very very happy with them

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis