New floor standing speakers

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
They look good nice price to eh. It is amazing how many canadian speaker manufacturers for small population
I don't think this is one of them particularly, just seemingly inspired by one. The company is in Indiana but wouldn't be surprised if the speakers aren't made in China....

ps I looked around their photos of the speaker, no country of origin label at all so either this is a prototype for photography or it's made in the US and they're not bragging about it....still betting on China.

Last edited:
R

robertpalmer676

Enthusiast
I don't think this is one of them particularly, just seemingly inspired by one. The company is in Indiana but wouldn't be surprised if the speakers aren't made in China....

ps I looked around their photos of the speaker, no country of origin label at all so either this is a prototype for photography or it's made in the US and they're not bragging about it....still betting on China.
Not sure not up on home audio that much to be on top of the countries that have a monopoly on production. In car audio korea amps are the new japan china being less desirable. From what i have read about these sounds like they have good engerning on board. But thats not allways turn out they produce same quality as there last sudio company they worked for or owned. They gust get a fat money offer to run the new company

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
In the post in AoaB where Mark linked the review he compared them favorably to the classic Energy C-70...thus the Canadian connection since Kelley was with Klipsch that bought out Energy....
Energy produced far better built and performing speakers before Klipsch purchased and gutted the company. I would avoid all speakers coming from Energy now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Energy produced far better built and performing speakers before Klipsch purchased and gutted the company. I would avoid all speakers coming from Energy now.
AFAIK Klipsch killed the brand for now, these are from KLH Kendall.

E

Ecomatt

Audiophyte
I would always ask are you upgrading for upgrading sake? I get itchy feet every now and again and want to change something because I feel I would get better sound. Then I just sit down, put a CD or vinyl on and listen for a while. I realise I am happy with it and save money in the process.

R

robertpalmer676

Enthusiast
I would always ask are you upgrading for upgrading sake? I get itchy feet every now and again and want to change something because I feel I would get better sound. Then I just sit down, put a CD or vinyl on and listen for a while. I realise I am happy with it and save money in the process.
Exactly my friend we are not on a fourm thats called audiholics for a reason. I am off the tangent of new came down to reality lol. If anything get my reciver to a tech that can trouble shoot . Would u or anybody on this fourm know a good canandian in our country

E

Ecomatt

Audiophyte
Exactly my friend we are not on a fourm thats called audiholics for a reason. I am off the tangent of new came down to reality lol. If anything get my reciver to a tech that can trouble shoot . Would u or anybody on this fourm know a good canandian in our country
Sorry I am UK based so would not know. What I do know is that I don't bother with room correction or pure audio modes anymore. I have a Demon amp and just run it without any audyssey or eq. That to me sounds the best as the direct mode sounds flat and lifeless.
What issue are you having with your amp?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis