Netflix's "Warrior Nun" TV Series

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Saw that season 2 is out. Will watch it soon.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Are all of you getting in touch with your "inner teen girl"? LMAO... I love the series too BTW and watched E2 of S2 last night and its good, really good.
My wife asked the same thing when I watched the sex lives of college girls.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Are all of you getting in touch with your "inner teen girl"? LMAO... I love the series too BTW and watched E2 of S2 last night and its good, really good.
I have S02 saved on my PC. Will watch soon. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
My wife asked the same thing when I watched the sex lives of college girls.
And the answer was..............................?

We finished season two a few days ago. It is about the story, but the people still matter. ;) :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw that, despite being one of their highest rated shows, this one won't have any more seasons.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'm vary to start watching a new Netflix series because of their not so good history of just cancelling series.
That's completely understandable. There are a fair number of series we have started watching, that they have canceled before completion.

H

Hobbit

Senior Audioholic
Just saw that, despite being one of their highest rated shows, this one won't have any more seasons.
When I first started watching it I was thinking it could be a show directed towards 12 year old girls. But it didn't turn out that way fortunately.

My guess is that they were contracted to make so many seasons over a period of time, but covid messed that all up and some of the main characters made other obligations.

Now my only concern to keep watching it is if they wrap up the story line? If so, all is well. Let's hope that's why the second season release was delayed for so long - so they can make an ending.

I know Netflix has become the poster child for everything bad about streaming TV, but this problem isn't just them. It seems the so many shows nowadays are not about 'the monster of the week' per say. Instead, the series morph into continuous story. Then the show gets cancelled, and you just wasted time for nothing.

I'm getting to the point where if they don't wrap up a story line each season I don't want to watch it. I don't mind when they end on a cliffhanger, as long as the main story from that season was finished.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Well, if you have a hit show, people start looking at those actors closely and get tapped for other things. Something like Cumberbatch and Sherlock - he was so good that he then had his pick of shows/films/whatever he wanted and Sherlock disappeared.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis