My thoughts on the RSL Speedwoofer10s

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by Morgan Audio, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Morgan Audio Audioholic

Morgan Audio
    Finished the full 5.2 set up and OMG, I love it - The imaging and detail is friggin amazing, the punch is tight and aggressive. For the money, I don't think this system can be beat in over all performance. I have gotten up several time to make sure my center channel wasn't playing during stereo music listening. I love these and highly recommend to anyone.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. pewternhrata Full Audioholic

pewternhrata
    After a few weeks, listening to different genres and stream vs disk, it's been back and forth, over all cannot complain, a little boomy at times but a little further from the wall and it smoothed out, some music just does not seem to have a good punch to it so I should probably blame the media and not the sub. Movies I haven't watched too much but it has not disappointed once.
    I had it hooked up sub out to just one in, I tried a y splitter the other day, I had to turn the volume down quite a bit, it punches with barely any muddled or boomy bass. Pictures rattled (this did not happen with just the lfe in) I know most say a y shouldn't have that much effect, but it was a drastic difference for the better. For now I'm more than content with just one sub but I know that will change as always.
    Would 100% reccomend this sub room is 14x14 with slanted ceiling 8' low side 12' high side.
  3. Morgan Audio Audioholic

Morgan Audio
    Yes I found they worked much better with some breathing room as well, more speed at least.

I have duals so it almost perfect, I do miss a little of the subterranean bass but the rest is so good, it's rare I notice it's not there if that made any sense
  4. snakeeyes Audioholic Intern

snakeeyes
    The plants look happy in the picture too. :) Congrats on your new subs!
  5. Morgan Audio Audioholic

Morgan Audio
    lol, thanks man.
  6. bodean Audiophyte

bodean
    How are the SPEEDWOOFER 10 ULTIMATE subs?
    Would 1 of these sound good in a 20x20 room with 18 foot vaulted ceilings?
  7. Morgan Audio Audioholic

Morgan Audio
    they are outstanding no doubt but i'd use two in that size room