My piece of A/V heaven

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Wow Seth.:eek: Great quality pics to go along with amazing gear. I cannot say more than has already been said so I'll just say thanks.

Are you going to drop the 2500 or keep both in the system. I also see you are running the two separate HDMI cables; are you running them both to the processor or one to the display and the other to the processor. Also let us know your thoughts on the denon link vs. HDMI. Any differences?

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
Wow Seth.:eek: Great quality pics to go along with amazing gear. I cannot say more than has already been said so I'll just say thanks.

Are you going to drop the 2500 or keep both in the system. I also see you are running the two separate HDMI cables; are you running them both to the processor or one to the display and the other to the processor. Also let us know your thoughts on the denon link vs. HDMI. Any differences?
Thank you for the compliments on my setup.:)

I am going to keep the 2500 in the system, as I am going to mod it for region B Blu-ray playback. But before I do that I'm going to make sure the A1 continues to work as well as it has been for at least another couple of weeks.

Re the two HDMI cables on the A1, yes I'm running one directly to the display (video only) and the other to the AVP processor for strictly audio.

What I've found sound wise between going HDMI only and using the Denon Link 4th clocking, is that the sound using DL4 gives even better dialog clarity, and sound effects are crisper with more authority. Both sound great! But I prefer the DL4.

Seth

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

Wow

I came across this thread today at work and I have looked at it three times since. I have a question... Are you close to Wichita Ks? Cause I'd pay admission to watch a movie at your house! :D

Seriously, very well done!

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
I came across this thread today at work and I have looked at it three times since. I have a question... Are you close to Wichita Ks? Cause I'd pay admission to watch a movie at your house! :D

Seriously, very well done!
Thank you for the kind words.:)

I'm a wee bit further out, I'm in NM.;)

Franin

Franin

Full Audioholic
Seth mate, Ive said it once and I will say it again you have a fantastic system :)

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
wow, thats an awesome setup. if you dont mind me asking, what did/do u do for a living? I think i want to get in that profession :p

Seth V

Seth V

Audioholic
Thanks guys for the nice compliments on my setup.:)

Re the TV, I LOVE it! Even though Sony no longer makes the 70XBR2, IMO it is still one of the best TV's out there. I've had it for 2 years now and it still continues to impress me. A shame Sony stopped production on SXRD technology for their TV's.

Seth

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis