My basement Rec Room / Wet Bar build

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
Fantastic looking space! I really like the finish on the main wall, turned out great!

One question for you, what connectors were you using behind the wall plates?

Sean
The wall plates have banana connectors on the inside of the wall, so the in-wall wiring is terminated with banana plugs. Is that what you meant?

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
The beer tap pub have you got the gas regulator behind the wall for that.

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
The beer tap pub have you got the gas regulator behind the wall for that.
Yes, the bar backs up to my mechanical room so right behind the wall is the fridge that holds the kegs, as well as the CO2 tank / regulator.

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
I don't really know of any A/V locals besides my salesman at Listen Up and one other guy (he's an Apple/klipcsh nut), who is not on this forum.o_O

Don't let that stop you from inviting me over though.:p
Missed this somehow. I'll definitely do a get-together and let you know. I'm having a super bowl party if you want to come over for that lol

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
Does the CO2 canister last a while before changing it out.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
When I had my setup, I had a 5lb cylinder. It would last ~2 kegs or so.

They make some little adapters that are similar to those bicycle pumps. Let's you use CO2 carts on a keg. It's really useful if you take a keg with you, so you don't have to take the cylinder and the regulator. But, more useful if you homebrew and use ball-lock kegs.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
So what's the going price rate to refill than tank? A year sounds good, guess you must be pouring a few or so more each weekend. :D

pg_rider

pg_rider

Audioholic
So what's the going price rate to refill than tank? A year sounds good, guess you must be pouring a few or so more each weekend. :D
I think I paid around $35 to fill the 20lbs. I drink probably 4-5 pints a week, but I expect to put a good dent in the kegs on Sunday with my friends :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis