More subs less power vs a single sub

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Best taste results from avoiding Mcdonalds crappy "hamburgers" altogether, tho :)
I know but sometimes crap tastes good Lovin. Remember those crappy school lunches that were terrible but you still had your favorites? I know I did. And taco bell is trash but sometimes I still gotta go slumming for it :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
As a matter of fact I'm toying with doing something like this with my riser even if I have to rebuild it.

I joined the Austin members group on AVS and was invited to a members theater there amazing theater I was super impressed with how the Crowson transducers he had under the seats made everything sound so friggin cool. They have to be integrated properly tho.

But I was wondering about using the 5th sub out of my HTP-1 and building 2 or 3 12's into the back riser if it's possible firing up into the seats to get the same effect.

It's not set in stone yet and I may find out I'm wasting my time but I'm asking a lot of questions and it will be fun to try and see if I can do it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I know but sometimes crap tastes good Lovin. Remember those crappy school lunches that were terrible but you still had your favorites? I know I did. And taco bell is trash but sometimes I still gotta go slumming for it :)
Never had school lunches. We brought our own or went home (but if mom was working, as a temp teacher mostly back then, just worked off a bag lunch....we didn't even have a cafeteria....sometimes in home-ec we made food, tho). Once in a while we'd walk over to Burger King that had much better burgers than McD even back then (but we had one with the broiler you could watch your burger go thru freshly as opposed to the current practices). Taco bell is really bad, altho when I first moved to the west coast that was the first place I saw that offered tacos at all compared to the midwest....then I discovered much better tacos in the local tacquerias. Been a long time since I've bothered with any fast food at all.

ps rarely actually used a paper bag, usually had my favorite tv show metal lunch box/thermos combo :)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
As a matter of fact I'm toying with doing something like this with my riser even if I have to rebuild it.

I joined the Austin members group on AVS and was invited to a members theater there amazing theater I was super impressed with how the Crowson transducers he had under the seats made everything sound so friggin cool. They have to be integrated properly tho.

But I was wondering about using the 5th sub out of my HTP-1 and building 2 or 3 12's into the back riser if it's possible firing up into the seats to get the same effect.

It's not set in stone yet and I may find out I'm wasting my time but I'm asking a lot of questions and it will be fun to try and see if I can do it.
Yes Daniel San. You must build BOSS. Or HeZe. Did you go to youth man’s house?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis