More Darwin Awards?

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I didn’t read the link to article, just the original post where it stated that he said if he knew he was going to live, he would’ve done it again
That was the redneck who lit his lighter in the culvert when he was trying to get a Raccoon to crawl out.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Is that part of the "Why do men die before women?" memes? Another shows a guy on a tall Aluminum A-frame ladder that's in a swimming pool as he's changing light bulbs.
men if not supervised have a huge habit of doing stupid things LOL
Just a couple other suspects

f70feabc8fc41f65c99ae4d6b4548b3a.jpg
stupid_man_3135980b.jpg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I think of the Darwin Awards every time I see a motorcycle rider with zero protective gear on. Even worse when they are wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals. :eek: Some people just have no regard for their safety, meanwhile I'm out there assuming that everyone on the road is going to drive into me.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think of the Darwin Awards every time I see a motorcycle rider with zero protective gear on. Even worse when they are wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and sandals. :eek: Some people just have no regard for their safety, meanwhile I'm out there assuming that everyone on the road is going to drive into me.
Did you see me going to the store the other night when it was 105 out? I did wear helmet/gloves, tho :) Then again was just on residential streets in a very small town.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Did you see me going to the store the other night when it was 105 out? I did wear helmet/gloves, tho :) Then again was just on residential streets in a very small town.
I saw several people riding with no gear on and it was only 80° out. At least you had a helmet and gloves.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I saw several people riding with no gear on and it was only 80° out. At least you had a helmet and gloves.
I've been riding bikes long enough I consider gloves/helmet a basic necessity. Other aspects I'll take risks on depending on type of ride it is. I don't do a lot of riding among cagers, tho (mostly off road)

highfigh

highfigh

They don't like to be told what to do. OTOH, they have the total experience- wind in their hair, bugs in their teeth.....

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

men if not supervised have a huge habit of doing stupid things LOL
Just a couple other suspects

View attachment 68349View attachment 68350
Yes. At least the guy on the left will not cut off a finger, most likely. He may damage his leg if he slips off and cannot stop his motion.
The guy in the right is lucky it is not tree branches that is shredding, or he would be sucked in probably.
We had a guy locally not that long ago who was sucked in like that.:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis