More Darwin Awards?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sometimes I think we just need more Darwin contests to narrow the herd....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Sometimes I think we just need more Darwin contests to narrow the herd....
I think we just need to make people believe it's a contest- the problem will take care of itself.

I read a story on the old Darwin Awards site about some good old boys who were hanging out and drinking beer when they saw a Raccoon go into a culvert. They tried to get it to come out using firecrackers, then poured gas in to stink it out, but that didn't work. They got one of them to crawl in to scare it out but he couldn't see so, in fine Southern tradition of "Hey, y'all, watch this!", he pulled out his lighter.

His friends said "there was definitely a Doppler thing going on" as he flew over them and after he had landed, he was quoted as saying "If I knew for a fact that I'd survive, I would do it again".

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
It was also noted the guy had been drinking. Booze and explosives do not mix well.
Looks to me like they mixed great, all he needed was a spark

T

TankTop5

The guy in the linked article? He dead.
I didn’t read the link to article, just the original post where it stated that he said if he knew he was going to live, he would’ve done it again

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I didn’t read the link to article, just the original post where it stated that he said if he knew he was going to live, he would’ve done it again
In this thread? Don't see that....

T

TankTop5

In this thread? Don't see that....
Oops, 4th post, yours

as he flew over them and after he had landed, he was quoted as saying "If I knew for a fact that I'd survive, I would do it again".

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Oops, 4th post, yours

as he flew over them and after he had landed, he was quoted as saying "If I knew for a fact that I'd survive, I would do it again".
No, highfigh's but that was a different darwin competitor.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis