3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I watched E1 on Disney Plus last night and f'in WOW!!!* I'm hooked!! This promises to a great series. The lead character actor does an awesome job with this.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I saw it last night too. I enjoyed it too. Hopefully it develops well. Oscar Issac is great in the lead role as is Hawke.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Can't wait to watch this.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I dunno man. I'm watching a show named Moon Knight, I'm 90% of the way through it and there's neither hide nor hair of any Moon Knight!

*Edit: FINALLY! Sheesh. Starting ep 2 now.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just saw what I thought was a movie trailer for Moon Knight rather than a series, but guess it'll probably be both these days from Disney....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I’m watching this series. The double-personality thingy with Steven-Marc is annoying. But I guess nobody is perfect. :D

Seems to be good overall so far.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I’m watching this series. The double-personality thingy with Steven-Marc is annoying. But I guess nobody is perfect. :D

Seems to be good overall so far.
I think my biggest problem with it is the Steven character. He is so unbelievably inept and frustrating to watch.

Not to mention, how much moon knight have we gotten in the first 2 episodes?

I don't hate it tho, still good enough to keep me invested.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Having difficulty getting into it, the protagonist is very is winey and not "Likeable" It's like an Egyptian venom, and I didn't like either of those movies. I am not as familiar with that Marvel Character, will give it a few more episodes to see if captures my interest. I like Oscar Isaac, but not so much here.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Here's a video breakdown of Moon Knight, episode 2, "in which Moon Knight escapes a bunch of vegans by killing their dog...". Lolol

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I think my biggest problem with it is the Steven character. He is so unbelievably inept and frustrating to watch.

Not to mention, how much moon knight have we gotten in the first 2 episodes?

I don't hate it tho, still good enough to keep me invested.
I agree. I can't stand that Steven character. What a loser. :D

But it has my interest. Definitely still watching for the Marc guy and other characters, not that loser Steven guy. :D

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Another breakdown from other angles. This guy likes to point out similarities and helps give you some background into the character as seen from the comics in comparison to what we've seen so far in the show. He has another channel "Comics Explained" where he covers entire multi issue story arcs from past comics.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't want to spoil it, I did the same. I was a comic book guy, and I never even knew about this character until he joined X-force

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This dual personality is what makes this series so enjoyable. Its what also made the first Venom movie enjoyable to watch. The whole good guy whooping bad guy's ass gets tiring. Captain America has got to be one of THE DULLEST Marvel characters out there. No depth of character, personality, nadda, zip!!! BORING!!!!

Steve is an inept bungular, Marc appears to be a classic douche bag!!! The semi MoonKnight suit and tie killed me. It was funny.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
The semi MoonKnight suit and tie killed me. It was funny.
That suit is actually comic book accurate, tho it represents yet another personality instead of just being Steven like the show. Mr Knight is like his detective persona and Moon Knight is the beating up bad guys personality. Although Mr Knight can kick some ass too.

I agree that the multiple personalities add depth and layers to the character and is absolutely comic canon, but Steven's ineptitude and stupidity are almost too much to watch.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Having difficulty getting into it, the protagonist is very is winey and not "Likeable" It's like an Egyptian venom, and I didn't like either of those movies. I am not as familiar with that Marvel Character, will give it a few more episodes to see if captures my interest. I like Oscar Isaac, but not so much here.
Me too. Almost ready to walk away.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis