D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
"Hey boss, the reviews of the new Fleshport are in"

"Great, what do they say?"

"...it's just a hole...with dimples?"
Ahhhhhhhhh

Your gonna make me blush!

Man @shadyJ Im so so sorry and I apologive to any new readers that are reading this last page of the comments section

We like to have fun here at Audioholics as you can see just like our systems we can get carried away! :D

But I promise I'll make it up to everyone when I post on here after the towers come in!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ahhhhhhhhh

Your gonna make me blush!

Man @shadyJ Im so so sorry and I apologive to any new readers that are reading this last page of the comments section

We like to have fun here at Audioholics as you can see just like our systems we can get carried away! :D

But I promise I'll make it up to everyone when I post on here after the towers come in!
You mean you'll post the link to your Port-hub page? :p

laughing my ass off Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I totally get Zilla buying these and having some fun trying them out full range. This is something I'd do. Like, right up my alley. I do that with my craigslist finds. It's fun trying out new stuff, and I'm curious if these will live up to his expectations. If they can really hold their own without a sub, Zilla will for sure know. Well, not that Shady wouldn't know... lol.

I have a feeling they'll handle almost any music but prolly lack that low-low us bassheads are addicted to.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I totally get Zilla buying these and having some fun trying them out full range. This is something I'd do. Like, right up my alley. I do that with my craigslist finds. It's fun trying out new stuff, and I'm curious if these will live up to his expectations. If they can really hold their own without a sub, Zilla will for sure know. Well, not that Shady wouldn't know... lol.

I have a feeling they'll handle almost any music but prolly lack that low-low us bassheads are addicted to.
It's going to be fun!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Very nice! I love seeing new home theater equipment. Receivers, separates, speakers. Always gets my upgrade big going. Very nice receiver, I have the X3400H from a few years ago and love it.
Thanks this should be fun when it all gets here. I'm just not sure when the towers will get here I have not gotten any confirmation they've shipped yet. With the way shipping is going wgo knows when they get here as soon as they do its on!!!!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks this should be fun when it all gets here. I'm just not sure when the towers will get here I have not gotten any confirmation they've shipped yet. With the way shipping is going wgo knows when they get here as soon as they do its on!!!!
Oh man I get giddy when someone is getting new home theater stuff! Can't wait to hear what you think!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Monolith just sent an email they just shipped they are on the way!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis