Monoprice Monolith Encore T6 Tower Loudspeaker Review

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
While the right speakers and playback material can well work....haven't seen that shadyj full range thing in a bedroom, gotta link?

Its in this interview I'll try to go back through it and get you a time stamp so you don't have to sit through the whole thing

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Well Shady is really impressed with this speakers ability to go full range in a realistic sized room like my bedroom. I mean in the YouTube interview with Gene he really talked about this towers ability to go low in the right sized room. So with a 3.1 system with 3 of these towers in a 14 by 15 bedroom I'd like to see with room gain what we can pull off.

I'm volunteering as a test subject I guess you could say. It's not like I can't run down to Bjorns and pick up a sub if I need it
Good luck with that. ;)
I sense a Mono 16 and it’s 4 ports in your future! :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Its in this interview I'll try to go back through it and get you a time stamp so you don't have to sit through the whole thing
Think I already saw that I guess since it's part of the review I read thru. Can't really imagine a speaker of such limited capability to subsitute for good subwoofage...

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Okay it's right at the 26:55 min mark start at the 26 min and that's where Shady goes into more detail on it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Think I already saw that I guess since it's part of the review I read thru. Can't really imagine a speaker of such limited capability to subsitute for good subwoofage...
I know right? But I want to try it! Like I told @ryanosaur it's not like I can't buy a sub if I need one after trying them out

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I will after I try it out I'll get back on here and post impressions
Next thing we know you'll prefer massively expensive 2ch preamps/amps and no sub and just small bookshelf speakers for the room your SO allows you to exist in! :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Next thing we know you'll prefer massively expensive 2ch preamps/amps and no sub and just small bookshelf speakers for the room your SO allows you to exist in! :)
Hey! Let's not go overboard here! :D

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
By SO, you mean one of the “special” fleshlights based on a star? ;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
New product segment.
Fleshport…
Lmao.

Daniel San. Just go get a damn sub already….. you know where this is going.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
New product segment.
Fleshport…
Lmao.

NO!

I've always been so selfish with my port addiction!!!

I can be better I will be better!

For once just once this isn't about me and what I want!

I'm doing this for @shadyJ boys!!! 3 towers! No subs!!! I'm going in!

b8ed9d8479a28fa5dbb2175a0551d438--dukes-of-hazard-power-cars.jpg

YEEEEEE HAAAWWW!!!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
NO!

I've always been so selfish with my port addiction!!!

I can be better I will be better!

For once just once this isn't about me and what I want!

I'm doing this for @shadyJ boys!!! 3 towers! No subs!!! I'm going in!

View attachment 55617

YEEEEEE HAAAWWW!!!
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing this for shady is like letting another man check your port tuning with his SPL peter, I mean meater, ugh, I mean.…
Daniel. This is just a simple case of celibacy, You will just be edging until you release. Tantra and bass just don’t mix. Jus get sum.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doing this for shady is like letting another man check your port tuning with his SPL peter, I mean meater, ugh, I mean.…
Daniel. This is just a simple case of celibacy, You will just be edging until you release. Tantra and bass just don’t mix. Jus get sum.
Well when you put it in my language in terms that I can understand your right Will

Damn I didn't look at it that way

Lemme think about this

Fug it I'm buying a JTR rS2 or a captivator 4000 for the bedroom then!

:D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well when you put it in my language in terms that I can understand your right Will

Damn I didn't look at it that way

Lemme think about this

Fug it I'm buying a JTR rS2 or a captivator 4000 for the bedroom then!

:D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
New product segment.
Fleshport…
Lmao.

"Hey boss, the reviews of the new Fleshport are in"

"Great, what do they say?"

"...it's just a hole...with dimples?"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis