Monolith by Monoprice HTP-1 16 Channel Dolby Atmos & DTS:X Home Theater Processor w/Dirac & Alexa Compatibility

RichB

RichB

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've been keeping tabs on the HTP-1 Owners Thread, too. (Think I saw you over there, as well, @RichB ).
Some good info from the guys bold enough to be early adopters!

:)
Here are some pictures of the actual unit showing the 8 inputs:

Monolith6.jpg

Monolith5_small.jpg

And, Baby Yoda, just because :p

BabyYoda.jpg

- Rich

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Ninja
I've been keeping tabs on the HTP-1 Owners Thread, too. (Think I saw you over there, as well, @RichB ).
Some good info from the guys bold enough to be early adopters!

:)
My main panel is 1080p, not sure about early adoption :eek:

When I do the new theater in a few months, I'll be looking at this type of processing, so I praise all that walk before me.

RichB

RichB

Audioholic Field Marshall
That system recovery covered with a screw are interesting. I wonder if there is red button that loads the unit back to initial state.
That would be brilliant.

- Rich

B

berdugo

Audiophyte
I really like to buy one to replace my Anthem AVM40. Waiting for the HDMI 2.1 to be available.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I get it that people would not want to spend a ton until HDMI 2.1 although I’m not convinced it all goes perfectly for 8K on HDMI 2.1 based on past history with HDMI standards. LOL :)

B

berdugo

Audiophyte
HDMI 2.1 could take a couple of years to be implemented on the Monolith HTP-1.
Yeah, most likely.

I'm from the Philippines, so if I buy it now and want to upgrade it later to hdmi 2.1 would cost my lots of money just for shipping alone, plus the extra time delay.

If I live there in the USA, I would buy it once available again in their website.

I'm hoping hdmi 2.1 upgrade will be available this year.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis