Mirage Omni 260 towers & FREE Omni CC located in 01085

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Please note my pics are too large to upload but I can email or text them to you. Shipping will be at the buyers expense from 01085 and due to the issues I’ve had lately with the USPS I prefer to use UPS or FEDEX. I’m including the Omni CC for free with these because I have no use for it and cosmetically it’s rough but with the grill on you would never know as it sounds as it should. Price is $350.

The Omni 260 towers each have a two piece grill with a pair of 6.5”titanium deposit polypropylene woofers and a 1” pure titanium hybrid tweeter. Andrew Welker engineered these to be omnipolar and with proper placement they certainly do create a vast soundstage but still manage to image very accurately. Frequency response is 35hz to 22,000hz with 200 watts Max power handling and an 8 ohm nominal impedance rating. I absolutely love these speakers and they’ve served me very well for both home theater and two channel music but I’ve since rotated some speakers into my setup and have been using a combination of the OM & OMD series so I’ve decided to try and sell these. They will come with the factory two piece grills and floor feet. Retail was $1,000 and they don’t seem to come up on eBay or other audio forums very often. I think my price is fair.

The Omni CC is a 3 way center channel with a pair of 4.5” titanium deposit polypropylene woofers, a 3.5” titanium deposit polypropylene midrange and the same 1” pure titanium hybrid tweeter in an Omniguide as the Omni 260 towers. Retail was $500 and once again I’m including this for free because I’ll never have use for it with any of my other Mirage speakers and it does sound very good when combined with the Omni 260 towers. Max power is rated at 175 watts with an 8 ohm nominal impedance rating and a frequency response of 60hz-22,000hz.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You can resize your pictures for upload. If using a windows pc, just right click on the pic file, go to edit, and then choose appropriate parameters under resize (30% works well most of the time for me). Or upload them to an external hosting site and link to that.

Pandaman617

Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
Posted all the pics to a public gallery on Photobucket. Depending on shipping willing to do $350 shipped unless you’re on the other side of the country.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis