D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
oh for sure, the pub was way to radical right..........
When they said "Dead Man" I thought they were referring to Fetterman. Little did I realize someone was on the ballot dead.:D

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
The best quote I've read about the election results was in today's Washington Post, in an article titled,
Congressional Republicans Panic as they watch their lead dwindle
Outgoing Rep. Peter Meijer (R-Mich.) told The Washington Post he knew the evening of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol that the GOP would have a difficult time proving to voters they should be in the majority in two years.
“By midnight on January 6, it was obvious that if we continued to sleepwalk down the path of crazy we’d face a rude awakening,” he said. “Instead of facing those facts, the GOP spent the last two years heading in the same direction and actively avoiding any internal reckoning. After Tuesday, we have no choice but to heed voters when they say that ‘the grass is green, the sky is blue, and by the way, you just got your ass handed to you.’ But waking up to that reality is going to be rough.”

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The Democrats seems to hold the Senate and that before the Senate runoff in Georgia next month that could even increase the majority.

Should the Democrats loose the House at least the Senate can act as a firewall against the House Republicans.

As a practical matter the Biden administration can continue appoint judges and cabinet members, and do forth, without the Republicans having the last word. That is especially important if there is a vacancy in the Supreme Court.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis