D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Sees Fetterman, Oz, and Lindsey Graham on stage with Walker.

Please tazzer me so I can wake up from this Freddy Krueger dream. ;)

I think Walker will win.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hehehe, Boebert is behind. Looks like Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be governor of Arkansas.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Hahaha, 35% of the vote is in and Newsom is already the projected winner. Go figure.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Well ya better hurry up there. This one should be a slamdunk! 8.5% interest, $4 gas, 401k's in the tank. Shouldn't be hard.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
If the Republicans lose the Senate I'd have to say that's a win for the democrats. Of the three that's the one you want most.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well ya better hurry up there. This one should be a slamdunk! 8.5% interest, $4 gas, 401k's in the tank. Shouldn't be hard.
And that interest is calculated on a monthly basis. :D

Not that many people understand compound interest in the first place.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Can't believe how dumb some of those folk in Georgia are.....Walker and Greene?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Must have come down to abortion. I tried explaining this to a Republican co-worker, but I don't think he got it. You just overturned Roe vs Wade, and then you had Walker who apparently had or tried to pay for the abortions of 2 or 3 women. Ya gotta know the press are gonna use that against them. Redemption, born-again Christian are just going to get :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Plus, I think it's time Republicans appreciate their enemies ability to get the vote out and energized their base. Obviously they underestimated that (again).

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I really wish Fox would stop doing that. Having guests like Kelly Anne Conway on. She's been the master deflector during the Trump era.

(R) Sununu seems pretty cool. He says he does what his voters want and is quite genuine in the way he speaks.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Must have come down to abortion. I tried explaining this to a Republican co-worker, but I don't think he got it. You just overturned Roe vs Wade, and then you had Walker who apparently had or tried to pay for the abortions of 2 or 3 women. Ya gotta know the press are gonna use that against them. Redemption, born-again Christian are just going to get :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. Plus, I think it's time Republicans appreciate their enemies ability to get the vote out and energized their base. Obviously they underestimated that (again).
Here's who saved the Dems from heavy loses.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis